• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PE By-Election Results: Please Remain Calm and Do Not Retaliate

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

The PAP will, without a doubt, win the PE by-election on Saturday.

However, with the WP chauvinists, racists and "Guess the Raise" bigots' unrealistic but heightened expectations of a win - expectations that have been raised through no fault of anyone but their own collective delusions, backslappings and groupthink - we all need to be prepared for possible trouble. I expect the foaming and frothing at the mouths of these WP chauvinists and race bigots to remain confined to cyberspace when the results are announced on Saturday night.

However, if it doesn't and in the plausible event that this foaming and frothing at the mouths of these WP samsengs, chauvinists and race bigots spill over from cyberspace into acts of disorder and violence in the public arena, candidates, members and supporters of the RP and SDA, English-eds and minority Malays and Indians must remain very calm and not retaliate.

Once again, I do not think this will happen but with the death threats made against KJ and his son, something unimaginable and which never occured in at least the past four decades of Singapore politics, the rationale and reasonable amongst us need to be alert and be prepared for any trouble.

The police will there to maintain law and order. Please leave it to the police to do their work. Otherwise, it may spiral and become very ugly. Once again, my and my comrades' appeal to you is to please remain calm and do not retaliate if this happens. As promised, we will always be there to look out and take care of you.

billisnotathome

Alfrescian
Loyal

However, with the WP chauvinists, racists and "Guess the Raise" bigots' unrealistic but heightened expectations of a win - expectations that have been raised through no fault of anyone but their own collective delusions, backslappings and groupthink - we all need to be prepared for possible trouble. I expect the foaming and frothing at the mouths of these WP chauvinists and race bigots to remain confined to cyberspace when the results are announced on Saturday night.

However, if it doesn't and in the plausible event that this foaming and frothing at the mouths of these WP samsengs, chauvinists and race bigots spill over from cyberspace into acts of disorder and violence in the public arena, candidates, members and supporters of the RP and SDA, English-eds and minority Malays and Indians must remain very calm and not retaliate.

Once again, I do not think this will happen but with the death threats made against KJ and his son, something unimaginable and which never occured in at least the past four decades of Singapore politics, the rationale and reasonable amongst us need to be alert and be prepared for any trouble.

The police will there to maintain law and order. Please leave it to the police to do their work. Otherwise, it may spiral and become very ugly. Once again, my and my comrades' appeal to you is to please remain calm and do not retaliate if this happens. As promised, we will always be there to look out and take care of you.

Congratulations for wrestling the title of Prize Fuckwit from skponggol with this post. You've outdone yourself this time cuntflap.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
SKPonggol = Ptader = WMulew

You could see them as the same, or your could see them as the 3 Fuckateers.

Last edited:

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
SKPonggol = Ptader = WMulew

You could see them as the same, or your could see them as the 3 Fuckateers.

Kenna sai this motherfucker.

First he want to put slurs on LTK being racist. And then when challenged to come up with proof, doesn't have any.

Then he want to say that he's not a minority but a Hokkien speaking Chinese who's ex WP and concerned. And then when challenged to speak Hokkien, doesn't manage to come up with anything.

Then he want to say, no, I'm just concerned that WP post JBJ is heading in the wrong direction.

And now he want to say that there will be problems of unrest if WP should win this election. Standard PAP scare tactic. KNN deserves to get whacked.

Even if he is PAP IB he's doing a terrible job. PTader's masters, please take note.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
In answer to some queries, there is no need to remain indoors tonight. To remain indoors is to kowtow and give in, like what the SDP has stupidly done, to the WP samsengs, chauvinists and race bigots. It will only result in these WP samsengs, chauvinists and race bigots spitting at you and showing you even more disrespect and contempt.

As I said, I do not think this will happen but with the death threats made against KJ and his son, something unimaginable and which never occurred in at least the past four decades of Singapore politics, the rationale and reasonable amongst us need to be alert and vigilant.

Just please do not retaliate if it happens. Please leave it to the police to handle any incidents and to deal with these WP thugs, samsengs, chauvinists and race bigots.

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
From The Straits Times' live blogging team, these are the latest updates from the ground.

9.20pm - A PAP source says out of two counting centres, PAP is ahead in one and behind WP in the other. "It's all in the margins now".

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sources say that out of six polling stations counted, the WP is ahead by 1,500 votes. If confirmed, this is beyond the 2 per cent margin needed for a recount.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am sad to announce your evil scheme has been defeated.

Hooah!

curse044

Alfrescian
Loyal
PE2.jpg

The PUNGGOL SLAP has become a reality!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ptader, do not quit your dayjob. Making predictions is obviously not cut out for you, think about it

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Workers' Party supporters,
The disillusioned WP haters' like PTADER, SKPonggol will get even more disillusioned. If you encounter a drunkard running around without his pants, he is either PTADER or SKPonggol. He might throw beer bottles at you and curse and swear at Workers' Party, but please remember: Workers' Party won and the victors should stay calm and savour the victory. Lend a helping hand to the lost souls. Give PTADER or SKPonggol $2 to take a bus home.