• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PCB Amy Khor : If the return point is full, you may go to another one.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your cheebye is full, fuck your cheebye mouth.
Look at this overpaid fucking cheebye stating the fucking obvious, can someone slit her throat and cut out her fucking cunt???????

272735851_489604625870219_4301181835649488523_n.jpg

Visited the Commonwealth Crescent Market yesterday and was pleased to see that diners were doing their part to clear their litter and return their used trays and crockery after eating. The cleaners have also adapted well to revised cleaning processes that have been implemented together with the Clean Tables Campaign.

I spoke with Mr Tan Beng Kwang, a cleaning supervisor from Clean Solutions, and Mr Sutheya Selam, a cleaner, who shared how the new table-cleaning workflow has helped cleaners work more efficiently. Mr Tan told me that his cleaning crew is split into 2 teams – 1 team focuses on cleaning and sanitising the tables after diners have returned their used crockery and trays, while the other team focuses on managing the tray and crockery return point. Mr Tan and the cleaners said that this process has worked well for them, as it makes their work more systematic and allows them to focus on their assigned duties.

Mr Sutheya also showed me how he went about cleaning the tables. He has no problem following up once diners leave. However, at peak hours, he may occasionally need more time to reach all the tables that have to be cleaned. During such peak periods, the cleaners from the other team of cleaners that is sorting the used crockery and trays at the tray return points will help Mr Sutheya and his other team members when they able to. This revised cleaning workflow is also applied across the more than 100 hawker centres operated by NEA or NEA-appointed agents.

Let’s exercise a bit more patience during such situations for the cleaners to come around to wipe and sanitise the table. The cleaners are doing their best, whether it is to clean the tables or to sort used crockery and trays at the tray return points. If the tray and crockery return point is full, you may go to another one or use one of the tray and crockery return trolleys which have been deployed at hawker centres to complement existing tray and crockery return racks.

I was happy to hear from diners and stallholders that requiring diners to clear their tables after eating has resulted in a cleaner dining environment and faster table-clearing process. Diners have shared that it is generally easier now to find tables during peak dining hours. Stallholders also shared that the bird encroachment issue has improved significantly. We hope to see our hawker centres becoming cleaner and safer with everyone’s joint efforts.

Before leaving the hawker centre, do remember to paste your used entry stickers onto the boards provided at the exit. Please do not deface other surfaces with these stickers. Thank you all for doing your part. Let’s continue to work together to keep our shared dining spaces clean and safe! Let me also wish everyone a Happy Lunar New Year!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Common sense wat. Why u oppies cannot do the walk of shame to the other end of the hawker center where the dishes are washed with your dirty dishes? Shame. :mad:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the bad things about a bloated government is that eventually there will be some jiakliaobees who invent things to do to justify their own existence. :wink:

salary above 1m for doing this? its downright robbing the reserves,
thanks to the useless cheebye loong surrounding herself with even more useless fucks

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
salary above 1m for doing this? its downright robbing the reserves,
thanks to the useless cheebye loong surrounding herself with even more useless fucks

Hope she gets cancer and she can spend all that millions cutting off bits starting from her nipple, it will not end until she's left with just her head.
Of course I will get to flog her pussy and cut it off personally since I'm the authority in that department.

Anybody wants to use her head as a stool?
The mouth is still there and moist ...

3584046-isolated-macro-image-of-a-dried-oyster-.jpg

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Chok Tong: No money, can eat Cheap Bread (just because you are mediocre who earn less than $500K/pa salary)
Hamilah Yacob: Chicken expensive, eat fish (Not Malay, Indian Muslim oso can)
Saw Piak Hwa: People can still board a crowded train, it is their choice (She told the world that she is spending as she wished on expensive Ferrari)
Khaw Boon Wan: Singapore hospital expensive, you can choose Batam or Johor for treatment. (He has the priviledged of paying just $8 for local heart surgery)
Vivian Balakrisnan: You want 3 meals in Restaurant, Food Court or Hawker? (When the poor asked him for basic subsistence grant)
Jospehine Teo: No housing to get married and raise children? You don't need a big space to have sex. (No wonder Pandemic spread like fire in the dormitory)
Chong Kee Hiong: You should work 2 jobs, in case you lost one job. (Someone caught him playing golf on weekday on his first term of being elected)
Amy Koh: Rent is not the major cost that forced hawker to close down (She thought dishwasher salary is the same as her).
Chan Chung Sing: Singapore has not enough sheep to make cotton (Still dare to call Sinkies idiots)
Tan Chuan Jin: Cardboard collectors choose it as a form of exercises, so that they can have dignity instead of cooping up at home.

While the above politicians tried to disparage their voters. They felt self-entitled:

Lim Wee Kiat: "If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals. Hence, a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity."

Grace Fu: I had some ground to believe that my family would not suffer a drastic change in the standard of living even though I experienced a drop in my income. So it is with this recent pay cut. "If the balance is tilted further in the future, it will make it harder for any one considering political office."

Goh Chok Tong: to any one of us here, $1 million is a lot of money. So where do you want to get your ministers from? From people who earn only $500,000 a year, whose capacity is $500,000 a year? So (when) I look for ministers, anybody who wants to be paid more than half a million, I won’t take him. You are going to end up with very very mediocre people, who can’t even earn a million dollars outside to be our minister. Think about that. Is it good for you, or is it worse for us in the end?

Singaporeans should come up with collective Memoire to talk about the current politicians behaviors. The book should be sold across all bookshops - local and international.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Chok Tong: No money, can eat Cheap Bread (just because you are mediocre who earn less than $500K/pa salary)
Saw Piak Hwa: People can still board a crowded train, it is their choice (She told the world that she is spending as she wished on expensive Ferrari)
Khaw Boon Wan: Singapore hospital expensive, you can choose Batam or Johor for treatment. (He has the priviledged of paying just $8 for local heart surgery)
Vivian Balakrisnan: You want 3 meals in Restaurant, Food Court or Hawker? (When the poor asked him for basic subsistence grant)
Jospehine Teo: No housing to get married and raise children? You don't need a big space to have sex. (No wonder Pandemic spread like fire in the dormitory)
Chong Kee Hiong: You should work 2 jobs, in case you lost one job. (Someone caught him playing golf on weekday on his first term of being elected)
Amy Koh: Rent is not the major cost that forced hawker to close down (She thought dishwasher salary is the same as her).
Chan Chung Sing: Singapore has not enough sheep to make cotton (Still dare to call Sinkies idiots)
Tan Chuan Jin: Cardboard collectors choose it as a form of exercises, so that they can have dignity instead of cooping up at home.

While the above politicians tried to disparage their voters. They felt self-entitled:

Lim Wee Kiat: "If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals. Hence, a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity."

Grace Fu: I had some ground to believe that my family would not suffer a drastic change in the standard of living even though I experienced a drop in my income. So it is with this recent pay cut. "If the balance is tilted further in the future, it will make it harder for any one considering political office."

Goh Chok Tong: to any one of us here, $1 million is a lot of money. So where do you want to get your ministers from? From people who earn only $500,000 a year, whose capacity is $500,000 a year? So (when) I look for ministers, anybody who wants to be paid more than half a million, I won’t take him. You are going to end up with very very mediocre people, who can’t even earn a million dollars outside to be our minister. Think about that. Is it good for you, or is it worse for us in the end?

Singaporeans should come up with collective Memoire to talk about the current politicians behaviors. The book should be sold across all bookshops - local and international.

All of them needs to get cancer.
I will harvest all their pussies.

dried-oysters-on-white-background-260nw-742644517.jpg

josephine, grace, the blackest piece of halimah's.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bunch of useless parasites!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is just a fcuking job with high pay. Serving the people is secondary. This is what their words tell us.