• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paying for sex to men is not cheating.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open leg sell nude sell cb is a manifest of what kind of genes? Lazy idle genes. Very consistent and aligned values indeed
Obviously my whole life is testimony of hardworking life from young and nothing lazy idle and definitely not choosing easy way to make money kind. @glockman Jeremy Quek you don’t go to my Facebook to accuse me dishonest claim to be virgin when I am in the profession means you admit to be the dishonest one. Pui! Sia suay loser man like you go take on your same gender to bully. Want to hide in rat hole bully woman smear Gansiokbin a virgin as in the profession.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously my whole life is testimony of hardworking life from young and nothing lazy idle and definitely not choosing easy way to make money kind. @glockman Jeremy Quek you don’t go to my Facebook to accuse me dishonest claim to be virgin when I am in the profession means you admit to be the dishonest one. Pui! Sia suay loser man like you go take on your same gender to bully. Want to hide in rat hole bully woman smear Gansiokbin a virgin as in the profession.
Well you @glockman Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese prostitute run away and go to hide liao no come to my Facebook to accuse me claim to be virgin when in the profession. So dishonest dare not standby your words. Hide in rat hole to bully woman evil coward. Busted confirmed and chopped @glockman is the dishonest dog accusing others what he is himself. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay is honest. Not paying is cheating. :unsure:
Oh you another mark Andrew yeo son of slut prostitute clone insulting me a virgin pay men for sex go to my Facebook to do that lah. Sia suay dishonest loser criminal bully hide in rat hole bully woman. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! U a lady from sister forum or brother sister?
He no answer? Let me answer for you, he is obviously @bigcockman clone and this criminal bully dog thinks he is very smart to create a clone as duck and create threads and made postings of being a duck and always then twist it to chicken insult either by himself or with other dogs like @glockman and this is consistent with @AhMeng style since years ago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He no answer? Let me answer for you, he is obviously @bigcockman clone and this criminal bully dog thinks he is very smart to create a clone as duck and create threads and made posting of being a duck and always then twist it to chicken insult either by himself or with other dogs like @glockman and this is consistent with @AhMeng style since years ago.
All these are factual statements hor. This bigcockman aka ah meng clone is very boring and consistent one. Also this dog also like to always act sick either heart or chest pain or whatever.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these are factual statements hor. This bigcockman aka ah meng clone is very boring and consistent one. Also this dog also like to always act sick either heart or chest pain or whatever.
Ability to read such character is a testimony of my English literature A1 indeed. A piece of cake lah. I don’t even need to read everything, just scan a few threads the boring hakka ADULTERER evil dog tail come out liao.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a incentive, better pay your gf or wife instead no? Say $500 per bonk. That will really light her fire. She will want sex everynight. Just thinking.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an incentive, better pay your gf or wife instead no? Say $500 per bonk. That will really light her fire. She will want sex everynight. Just thinking.
Pay your wife for sex? Lol

That’s a new low even for losers in here.

What’s next ? Pay a Geylang whore to write you a birthday card?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As a incentive, better pay your gf or wife instead no? Say $500 per bonk. That will really light her fire. She will want sex everynight. Just thinking.
WTF! You bought a cow, and still need to pay for her milk?! Then buy the cow for what? You're better off just buying milk from any random cow.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF! You bought a cow, and still need to pay for her milk?! Then buy the cow for what? You're better off just buying milk from any random cow.
It's a little incentive to get her in the mood without having to foreplay and definitely., no headaches for both.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It's a little incentive to get her in the mood without having to foreplay and definitely., no headaches for both.
What you're saying is your wife is only willing to have sex with you when you give her money? That's so wrong. Totally weird. What happened to love between husband and wife?