• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pay S$300 or more Per Year To The PAP Or Go To Jail

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats right now with the new medishield law coming up, all of you will have to pay up S$300
per year to CPF board or go to Jail for 1 year.

But first they will raid your bank account see got any money or not, and if got
they will take the money there first.

For those pioneer generation congratulations now your premium is S$500/year
and after giving your useless card they are going to rob you close to S$60/mth

This is what i think of medishield life

_|_

Now all singaporeans will have to support the new che bye citizens health care costs _|_

On election day if got thunderstorm also i will walk in the thunderstorm to vote for opposition

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
For those pioneer generation congratulations now your premium is S$500/year
and after giving your useless card they are going to rob you close to S$60/mth

$500 per year is very cheap. In NZ I'm paying more than $1000 per year for COMPULSORY insurance that covers only accident related medical care. Illness cover is extra.

Singaporeans should consider themselves to be extremely lucky to have such a good government.

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans should consider themselves to be extremely lucky to have such a good government.

Does the NZ govt send you to a maximum security prison if you don't pay your premiums?

Because in singapore they do. They lock you up rapists and robbers, etc

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Does the NZ govt send you to a maximum security prison if you don't pay your premiums?

Because in singapore they do. They lock you up rapists and robbers, etc

They deduct the sum at source so you don't get to see the money in the first place.

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
They deduct the sum at source so you don't get to see the money in the first place.

Yes correct, if you earn money they deduct, here its the other way around. Here even if you don't earn or are staying
overseas for many years you still have to pay these PAP gangsters

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yes correct, if you earn money they deduct, here its the other way around. Here even if you don't earn or are staying
overseas for many years you still have to pay these PAP gangsters

You aren't paying the PAP. What you're doing in securing health insurance at a very competitive rate regardless of your health status.

Singaporeans should consider themselves very lucky. In many countries, those who need health insurance the most are the very ones who don't qualify no matter how much they're willing to pay in premiums.

I'm very happy with the scheme. The increase in the CPF interest rate is more than enough to pay my annual premiums 3 times over.

I am extremely grateful to the PAP for taking such good care of me. I truly appreciate it.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You aren't paying the PAP. What you're doing in securing health insurance at a very competitive rate regardless of your health status.

Singaporeans should consider themselves very lucky. In many countries, those who need health insurance the most are the very ones who don't qualify no matter how much they're willing to pay in premiums.

I'm very happy with the scheme. The increase in the CPF interest rate is more than enough to pay my annual premiums 3 times over.

I am extremely grateful to the PAP for taking such good care of me. I truly appreciate it.

But you appreciate facilities that you don't enjoy? The health insurance coverage extends to Auckland?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
But you appreciate facilities that you don't enjoy? The health insurance coverage extends to Auckland?

It gives me options. If something happens while I'm in Singapore, I'm covered. If I happen to be in Auckland at the time, I'm taken care of too.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Singapore, they don't deduct the sum at source, instead they tax 20% of your wages, and create a pretense that it is your money. But at the end of day, it is only yours on paper as you cannot touch it. Even if you use it to rent a house for 99 years, you are still paying an exorbitant price for the house, because they want to put your money into the government's reserves. Then when you reach a ripe old age, they tell you that you cannot take out your money altogether, instead they'll give you monthly payments. This has all the hallmarks of robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
In Singapore, they don't deduct the sum at source, instead they tax 20% of your wages,

In NZ the taxes are far higher. The money disappears into government coffers never to be seen again.

The government then dishes it out to the lazy and the useless in order to secure votes.

The Singapore system may not be perfect but it's far better than the NZ rip off.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Go and tell it to the Koreans and the Japanese.

The difference is that Korea is full of Koreans and Japan is full of Japanese.

Singapore, on the other hand, is full of sinkies... no common language, no common culture, no common religion, no common skin colour and no national pride.

It took the PAP to turn this rag tag army into a winning team. Nobody else could have done it.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
In NZ the taxes are far higher. The money disappears into government coffers never to be seen again.

The government then dishes it out to the lazy and the useless in order to secure votes.

The Singapore system may not be perfect but it's far better than the NZ rip off.

In NZ, at least you know your taxes are going to the poor and needy. The last time I check, the biggest beneficiary in Singapore, directly, would be LHL, indirectly, it would also be the Lees.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$500 per year is very cheap. In NZ I'm paying more than $1000 per year for COMPULSORY insurance that covers only accident related medical care. Illness cover is extra.

In Alberta Canada, it is better. The monthly premium for health insurance is based on your taxable income. They also have a different rate
for singles vs families. What you get for the $ is a comprehensive health coverage & not like Spore where it is only partial coverage.

For those 65 and above the premiums are waived.

http://www.health.alberta.ca/services/drugs-seniors.html

Monthly Rates Single Family
Full Premium $63.50 $118.00
Subsidized Premiums $44.45 $82.60

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Alberta Canada, it is better. The monthly premium for health insurance is based on your taxable income. They also have a different rate
for singles vs families. What you get for the $ is a comprehensive health coverage & not like Spore where it is only partial coverage.

For those 65 and above the premiums are waived.

http://www.health.alberta.ca/services/drugs-seniors.html

Monthly Rates Single Family
Full Premium $63.50 $118.00
Subsidized Premiums $44.45 $82.60

Americans with no money, they take a bus to Canada for their health issues.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
In NZ, at least you know your taxes are going to the poor and needy. The last time I check, the biggest beneficiary in Singapore, directly, would be LHL, indirectly, it would also be the Lees.

The taxes in NZ don't go to the poor and the needy. They go to the useless and the lazy.