• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Patricia Pang, 41, runs about 40km a week

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Patricia Pang, 41, Bank administrator
pang.jpg

Height: 1.58m
Weight: 52kg
Exercise regimen: I exercise six days a week. I train with weights twice a week to increase muscle mass while maintaining a low body fat percentage. Cardio exercises help to build a strong cardiovascular system and improve my endurance. To break the boredom, I also attend Group Exercise in the gym. In addition, I run about 40km a week. Diet: I maintain a strict diet on weekdays. My favourite carbo is brown bread, wheat or rye. My typical meal consists of fish, vegetables and fruit. I increase my protein intake by eating egg white, soya and tofu. I have meat occasionally.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
pang.jpg

Exercise regimen: I exercise six days a week. I train with weights twice a week to increase muscle mass while maintaining a low body fat percentage. Cardio exercises help to build a strong cardiovascular system and improve my endurance. To break the boredom, I also attend Group Exercise in the gym. In addition, I run about 40km a week. Diet: I maintain a strict diet on weekdays. My favourite carbo is brown bread, wheat or rye. My typical meal consists of fish, vegetables and fruit. I increase my protein intake by eating egg white, soya and tofu. I have meat occasionally.

good! keep up the good work!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
pang.jpg

that is why women should do NS. This freak of nature would enjoy it. Women like her will enjoy all the exercise and fitness training. MAybe she can take reservist ICT IPPT on behalf of her husband if he is too busy.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the mirror before you comment.

You ugly, fart-faced dog of pariah breed !!

Fark Off back to your dog pound !!

Oh dear ... I insulted your master ah?

People say the pet tend to look like the master leh...

HAHAHHAHAHhahahHA

Be constructive lah internet dog ... You should be defending Temasek Holdings' billion dollar losses instead of foaming at the mouth

HahahhHAHhahHAHaAA

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are the ladies?

Why do they keep showing men week after week after week?

Look at your mirror first before commenting. (hope not broken from your reflection yet).

You ugly, shit and fart-faced dog of pariah breed !!

Go back to your shithole kennel, you ugly pockmarked pariah dog !!:mad: