• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Passengers pull down mask, eat ice cream and taunt bus driver. Guess the fucking race!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Passengers pull down masks to eat ice cream, taunt bus captain: 'Drive carefully can or not?

Passengers pull down masks to eat ice cream, taunt bus captain: 'Drive carefully can or not?
PHOTO: STOMP
Farah Daley
Feb 07, 2022 07:35 pm
A group of people were caught on video taunting a bus driver.
Stomper Morpheus said that the man, two women and a toddler in a stroller boarded bus service 72 from Tampines Interchange on Feb 1 at about 9.35pm.
"They started verbally abusing the driver, removing their masks to talk loudly while eating their ice cream," he said.
"They let their toddler press the stop button repeatedly and caused an unnecessary stop at the first bus stop.
"The driver asked them nicely not to do that but they hurled abusive words at him and even said the male driver was having menses."

Man rages at BMW driver: Sorry no cure!
SINGAPORE

Man rages at BMW driver: Sorry no cure!

Feb 07, 2022

Related Stories​

Landlord throws tenant out a day after she moves in – for no clear reason

Man sneaks photos of sisters at beach, gets caught and apologises on Instagram

Man to bus driver: Do you know who am I?

In the video, one of the women is seen with her mask pulled down. She shouts over at the driver: "Shut up la you, never talk to you la! Driver carefully can or not?"
Her companions laugh.
When one of them points out the Stomper is recording them, the other woman points at him and says: "Hypocrite take video."
"When they saw us taking a video, they turned and told us off," said the Stomper.

"They are such a public nuisance.
"As I had to alight at the second stop, I did not have time to tell them to stop being a nuisance.
"I hope the bus driver is alright."