• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Passenger turned away from two flights after wearing 10 layers of clothing to avoid luggage fee

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
LOL FUCKING DUMBASS TO THE MAX.

A man travelling from Iceland to London was turned away from two flights after he wore eight pairs of pants and 10 shirts to avoid paying for excess luggage.

Ryan Carney Williams, who goes by the name Ryan Hawaii, was due to fly from Keflavik airport on Wednesday when he was refused a boarding pass by British Airways.

He was reportedly stopped from boarding his flight back to the UK after he put on all the clothes that wouldn't fit in his checked luggage.

Taking to his social media page to document the debacle, Mr Hawaii tweeted: “@British_Airways hi being held at Iceland Keflavik airport because I had no baggage put all the clothes on and they still won't let me on. Racial profiling?”

Sadly for Mr Hawaii the ordeal did not end there after he was turned away from a second flight with EasyJet the following day.

More at https://sg.yahoo.com/news/passenger-turned-away-two-flights-155015961.html

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ang moh also have fucktards this guy should be banned from these 2 airlines for at lease a few of years.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i first arrive in kalifornicate, i wore 2 pairs of underwear, 1 pair of long johns, 2 undershirts, 2 pairs of socks, a pair of bell bottomed pants, 1 big collared shirt, an acrylic vest, one wool cardigan, a tie, the vest as part of a 3-piece suit, 3-piece suit, a scarf, a hat, gloves, an overcoat. man, going to the restroom was awfully complicated. and when i arrived at sfo, it was only 69-degree f. fuck!

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i first arrive in kalifornicate, i wore 2 pairs of underwear, 1 pair of long johns, 2 undershirts, 2 pairs of socks, a pair of bell bottomed pants, 1 big collared shirt, an acrylic vest, one wool cardigan, a tie, the vest as part of a 3-piece suit, 3-piece suit, a scarf, a hat, gloves, an overcoat. man, going to the restroom was awfully complicated. and when i arrived at sfo, it was only 69-degree f. fuck!

There is one thing within the human biological system to resist cold naturally, but not equally built-in for everyone. Kim Jong Nuke and Xijinping got more, that is called FAT! And it works! Skinny people always react badly to cold climate. When I worked in Silicon Valley I was over 90kg. Ate lots of FAT & drank alcohol. These things really kept me fearless of cold. Came back to fucking Pee Sai, the Global Warming caused me to be steam bath all day, lost my FAT liao KNN. Only the lean areas of human body sensitive to cold. Ears & Fingers are weak areas in winter. My fingers frozen when I installed snow chain on car tires. Wearing gloves can not fix any of the springs and clips. Frost bite made my ears red and painful. Felt like Elephant. CB! I suspect Kim Jong Nuke can walk nude on snow 15 mins won't freeze his fucking ass, he should personally take part in winter Olympics - challenge Dotard to ski!

.jpg

ice-kar-chng?

3cec10bcc1060850c9101de07f133256.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is one thing within the human biological system to resist cold naturally, but not equally built-in for everyone. Kim Jong Nuke and Xijinping got more, that is called FAT! And it works! Skinny people always react badly to cold climate. When I worked in Silicon Valley I was over 90kg. Ate lots of FAT & drank alcohol. These things really kept me fearless of cold. Came back to fucking Pee Sai, the Global Warming caused me to be steam bath all day, lost my FAT liao KNN. Only the lean areas of human body sensitive to cold. Ears & Fingers are weak areas in winter. My fingers frozen when I installed snow chain on car tires. Wearing gloves can not fix any of the springs and clips. Frost bite made my ears red and painful. Felt like Elephant. CB! I suspect Kim Jong Nuke can walk nude on snow 15 mins won't freeze his fucking ass, he should personally take part in winter Olympics - challenge Dotard to ski!

.jpg

ice-kar-chng?

3cec10bcc1060850c9101de07f133256.jpg
the asian face with slit eyes, cheeky fat, flat small nose, has evolved over thousands of years to survive the cold. after migratory hominids started going north and east to siberia from central asia, they hunted elks for food, wore their fur for warmth, used their hide for shelter, cut their bones for tools, etc., the asiatics populating siberia, mongolia, korean peninsula, japan, china today have exposed part of faces that can withstand very cold climates as their bodies and limbs are heavily covered with elk fur, removing the evolutionary need for body hair or fur of their own.
hqdefault.jpg

fat-chinese-kid.jpg

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the asian face with slit eyes, cheeky fat, flat small nose, has evolved over thousands of years to survive the cold. after migratory hominids started going north and east to siberia from central asia, they hunted elks for food, wore their fur for warmth, used their hide for shelter, cut their bones for tools, etc., the asiatics populating siberia, mongolia, korean peninsula, japan, china today have exposed part of faces that can withstand very cold climates as their bodies and limbs are heavily covered with elk fur, removing the evolutionary need for body hair or fur of their own.
hqdefault.jpg

fat-chinese-kid.jpg

Fur alone can not work if wet or inside water. Polar bears needs lots of fats. Whales seals walrus penguins etc, all count on fat to swim in cold water. Salmon also. Fur only good if can stay dry. Polar bear need to shake off water like dogs when they leap out of water onto ice, or else they can not Tahan.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fur alone can not work if wet or inside water. Polar bears needs lots of fats. Whales seals walrus penguins etc, all count on fat to swim in cold water. Salmon also. Fur only good if can stay dry. Polar bear need to shake off water like dogs when they leap out of water onto ice, or else they can not Tahan.
elk doesn't require much fat as it needs to keep moving and looking for food to stay alive. plus it needs to outrun a predator such as a siberian tiger in asia or north american mountain lion in america.
2%20elk%20in%20snow.jpg

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

PRC Chinese in Russia @-67℃

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/陸客-67-脫光游泳-戰鬥民族傻眼-103520364.html

陸客-67℃脫光游泳 戰鬥民族傻眼

三立新聞網 setn.com

7.8k 人追蹤
三立新聞網
2018年1月18日 下午6:35
國際中心/綜合報導

攝氏零下67度在戶外脫衣游泳,有可能嗎?位於極北之地俄羅斯薩哈共和國(Yakutia)的奧伊米亞康村(Oymyakon)長年維持攝氏零下50度的溫度,近日更是降到將近攝氏零下67度,連人的睫毛都會結冰的程度,卻有一群中國大陸遊客全身脫光在戶外游泳。

ddaf3a271796f39dfa914c869f96cb4b

▲陸客脫光游泳。(圖/翻攝自YouTube)

根據外媒報導,奧伊米亞康村號稱「地球上最冷的村莊」,最近低溫降到攝氏零下67度,沒想到就在這樣的日子裡,當地記者波托斯卡雅(Elena Pototskaya)拍到一群中國大陸的遊客絲毫不怕冷,毅然決然前往溫泉區,大膽脫光全身衣服,只剩下內褲就開始游泳,瘋狂行徑連當地居民都不敢相信,記者更留下評論「這裡溫泉在極寒的環境中也不會結凍,不過這種天氣連當地人都不敢出門,中國遊客竟然還能快樂的游泳,太恐怖了」。

事實上,奧伊米亞康村位於極北之地,攝氏零下50度是常態,冬天一到河水、樹木都是結冰狀態,16日更是出現超級低溫零下67度,打破1933年官方最低溫度的零下67.7度,民眾只要一外出,眼睫毛、口水都能立刻結冰,家中溫度計也被凍壞,最低只能顯是零下62度。

▲影片來源:YouTube,若遭移除請見諒

更多三立新聞網報導
零下9度走1小時 男童滿頭冰花爆紅
-67度全球最冷小鎮 睫毛瞬間結冰
俄羅斯卸妝水貨到變冰塊!笑翻網友

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not to mention those unpacked condoms (tied at both ends of appendage to allow for shrinkage) that makes it rather "taxing" when peeing?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

May I ask were you spotted in this hairdo at that time?

mens-70s-guy-shirt-and-bell-bottoms-costume-5.jpg