• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pasir Ris Lift Opens at Random Floors, Displays “14” when there are Only 13 Floors!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
redwire-singapore-pasir-ris-lift-malfunction-x11.jpg

Another lift in Pasir Ris is causing concerns for residents.

This time, it’s Lift “A” at Block 581 Pasir Ris St 53.

According to residents, the lift will at times open at random floors even though the lift button for the floor isn’t pressed.

What’s more startling is the lift display will at times show the number “14” when there are only 13 floors in the block!

http://redwiretimes.com/singapore-i...rs-displays-14-when-there-are-only-13-floors/

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pasir Ris Lift Opens at Random Floors, Displays “14” when there are Only 13 Floor

"Cute-looking" girl pressed 14. Benjamin Lim pressed 13. What is the Pasir Ris lift trying to tell us?

http://redwiretimes.com/singapore-i...s-is-what-the-lift-and-police-cctvs-captured/

Testifying in court, Assistant Superintendent Mohamed Razif said the CCTV footage showed:

Girl entered the lift.
Benjamin Lim entered the lift.

Girl pressed 14th storey lift button
Benjamin Lim pressed 13th storey lift button

Girl stood at rear right corner of lift.
Benjamin Lim stood at rear left corner of lift.

Benjamin Lim dropped his phone on the floor next to the girl.
Benjamin Lim bent down and picked up the phone using his right hand.

Benjamin Lim transferred the phone from his right hand to his left hand.
Benjamin Lim used his right hand to touch the girl*

Benjamin Lim turned and looked at the girl.
Benjamin Lim moves away from girl while looking at her.

Benjamin Lim walks to the lift door.
Benjamin walks out of the lift when the lift door opens.

Girl steps outside of the lift and looks around.
The lift moves off.

The lift returns to that storey.
The girl enters the lift and goes to the 14th storey and goes home.

Benjamin Lim gets into the lift at the 12th storey and exits on the 1st storey.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pasir Ris Lift Opens at Random Floors, Displays “14” when there are Only 13 Floor

HE was merely steadying himself get from a stoop position due to the lift movement, its a locomotion issue. anyone could have touched her or something to get a sense of balance. Nothing serious to warrant a death sentence. Probably as shocked and worried as her.

She just have a tightened pussy. A bit of KY up there will loosen her up.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

Coming from something called redwiretimes and u believe

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Cute-looking" girl pressed 14. Benjamin Lim pressed 13. What is the Pasir Ris lift trying to tell us?

http://redwiretimes.com/singapore-i...s-is-what-the-lift-and-police-cctvs-captured/

Testifying in court, Assistant Superintendent Mohamed Razif said the CCTV footage showed:

Girl entered the lift.
Benjamin Lim entered the lift.

Girl pressed 14th storey lift button
Benjamin Lim pressed 13th storey lift button

Girl stood at rear right corner of lift.
Benjamin Lim stood at rear left corner of lift.

Benjamin Lim dropped his phone on the floor next to the girl.
Benjamin Lim bent down and picked up the phone using his right hand.

Benjamin Lim transferred the phone from his right hand to his left hand.
Benjamin Lim used his right hand to touch the girl*

Benjamin Lim turned and looked at the girl.
Benjamin Lim moves away from girl while looking at her.

Benjamin Lim walks to the lift door.
Benjamin walks out of the lift when the lift door opens.

Girl steps outside of the lift and looks around.
The lift moves off.

The lift returns to that storey.
The girl enters the lift and goes to the 14th storey and goes home.

Benjamin Lim gets into the lift at the 12th storey and exits on the 1st storey.

Guilty i say. Guilty!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok nobody died. Let's move on

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal

14 ok lah
If showed -1
Door opened
See LKY!

Must say 老鬼万岁万万岁!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HE was merely steadying himself get from a stoop position due to the lift movement, its a locomotion issue. anyone could have touched her or something to get a sense of balance. Nothing serious to warrant a death sentence. Probably as shocked and worried as her.

She just have a tightened pussy. A bit of KY up there will loosen her up.

i blame the lift for not having some ambient music.if it was playing some bossa nova classic the passengers might be in the mood for some romantic tete a tete.a innocent 3 second touch might not have been misconstrued as molest and might have been the prelude to some e romantico La France amour le fon fon.

[video=youtube;nsRCkv8I87I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsRCkv8I87I&list=FLNvi2EPLDsmB9HCDEKczgzA&index=1[/video]

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal

redwire-singapore-pasir-ris-lift-malfunction-x11.jpg

Another lift in Pasir Ris is causing concerns for residents.

This time, it’s Lift “A” at Block 581 Pasir Ris St 53.

According to residents, the lift will at times open at random floors even though the lift button for the floor isn’t pressed.

What’s more startling is the lift display will at times show the number “14” when there are only 13 floors in the block!

http://redwiretimes.com/singapore-i...rs-displays-14-when-there-are-only-13-floors/

isnt it obvious the lift is obviously haunted and plagued by evil spirits? get a bomoh to fix it. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

please check rooftop and water tank if there's one. most likely ju-on is now haunting pasir ris.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

please check rooftop and water tank if there's one. most likely ju-on is now haunting pasir ris.

Exactly. Not all occurrences can be explained logically. Pasir Ris has many haunted areas. Some of the flats are dirty, as well as Pasir Ris Park.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Exactly. Not all occurrences can be explained logically. Pasir Ris has many haunted areas. Some of the flats are dirty, as well as Pasir Ris Park.

that's why i avoid the place like a plague. too many sinkie dead unable to forgive the pap congregate there.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Maybe they are superstitious about the 13th floor hahaha.........................

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is a bloody malfunction, if there is a haunting and a ghost, you will see it pressing the bloody 14 storey button and reside back to the corner of the lift to play its newly-burnt iPhone.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

14 ok lah
If showed -1
Door opened
See LKY!

Must say 老鬼万岁万万岁!

I thought he is at -18?? one, who use to carry his red bag, was on the way down to have 'lunch' with him...came back up!:biggrin:

Sephlroth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is the contractor? Lift parts from which origin?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

14th floor for those who want to meet LKy

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why would anyone want to meet him? :confused:

HSK for one, that is sure...."when"?.....CSS...still want to " I wanna hold your pants...I wanna hold your pants"...