• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Part 2 - WP Indian Candidate Resignation

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So going forward, can WP attract anymore minorities to fill their ranks so that they don't appear racistic anymore?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh dumb dumb who failed kindergarten don't bother explaining to me i think even the dog thinks you are dumb.

Nvr disagree that I'm dumb. Doesn't bother me. Anyway, this type of exchanges very petty and meaningless (I'm saying myself, not you, so don't be angry). Thx for your attention. Engage on other issues in future if you want.

Good luck sir!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nvr disagree that I'm dumb. Doesn't bother me. Anyway, this type of exchanges very petty and meaningless (I'm saying myself, not you, so don't be angry). Thx for your attention. Engage on other issues in future if you want.

Good luck sir!

Good luck in licking kelings asses. :biggrin:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah really ah? You seem to be very intimate with him he not keling ah? No wonder you no like to rim him.

Wah piang! You got no see skponggol's Qing Dynasty stories meh?!! His Chinese is sibei tokong, sibei power one. If he's non-Chinese, his Chinese really makes me super xia xue. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah piang! You got no see skponggol's Qing Dynasty stories meh?!! His Chinese is sibei tokong, sibei power one. If he's non-Chinese, his Chinese really makes me super xia xue. :wink:

Nope i have never read them before but i'm cool with that since you have admitted you actually prefer to rim kelings.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liar you rim kelings.

As a moderator, with 300 points and 16 power, member since Jul 2008 and 11,267 posts later, must say I surprise at how childish you have shown me. One last time, these exchanges meaningless. Use of terms such as rim, silly names against minorities are poor taste and a poor reflection of you.

Singapore is at a cross-road in her socio-political-economic development. Surely there are more interesting issues to discuss than something as repulsive as the unmentionables above? I'm tempted to use the c**t word on you again, but then, why bother?

Good luck Sir. And goodbye.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a moderator, with 300 points and 16 power, member since Jul 2008 and 11,267 posts later, must say I surprise at how childish you have shown me. One last time, these exchanges meaningless. Use of terms such as rim, silly names against minorities are poor taste and a poor reflection of you.

Singapore is at a cross-road in her socio-political-economic development. Surely there are more interesting issues to discuss than something as repulsive as the unmentionables above? I'm tempted to use the c**t word on you again, but then, why bother?

Good luck Sir. And goodbye.

You were replaying to me and writing nonsense so it's your fault.