• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Part 2 - MP Baey now pays $3.70 ...... up from $2.50....

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better launch a full scale investigation on how long he has been enjoying all these discounts. Nowadays, one can of soft drink at a coffeeshop is around $1.30-$1.50. At foodcourt, it is $1.50 - $1.80.

Where has this bloody clown been buying his 50 cents drinks from?

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better launch a full scale investigation on how long he has been enjoying all these discounts. Nowadays, one can of soft drink at a coffeeshop is around $1.30-$1.50. At foodcourt, it is $1.50 - $1.80.

Where has this bloody clown been buying his 50 cents drinks from?

How many times must I tell you all that the PAP maggots cockroaches walking bags of excrement tell lies every time and all the time?
How many times must you all see all the PAP maggots cockroaches walking bags of excrement tell lies every time and all the time?

Will Sinkies ever grow up and never ever believe a fucking single word of what the fucking PAP maggots cockroaches walking bags of excrement utter?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So obvious its out of touch. Even I not MP if I'm being charged less I would have gotten things sorted out there and then and it happened to me many times. What's this? Get caught then fight fire? Dumbfuck MP Baey trying to spin and spin. Isn't it obvious that Nasi Padang plus drinks cannot be $3? Isn't it obvious this dumbfuck MP is out of touch if he thinks that its $3? This Baey guy really baey-kan!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, food sellers do sometimes practise people discrimination. For example, some aunties see that I am leng zhai so they give me more pieces of chicken or more veggies at no extra charge. Another common thing is to give 'preferential treatment' to the regular customers, maybe give additional ingredients or less waiting time.

To receive such a hefty discount as Mr Baey did, however, is really something else on a whole new level. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
kopisai has been busy playing comfort woman to these distressed pappies. kopisai offers blowjob for material benefits from MIWs.

please do not forget kopiuncle's other expertise in licking, sucking and rimming

Please don't start with kopi wait that crazy "sifu sifu" guy come in to irritate this thread then you know.

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew that the cordial Bandong drink would not cost too much, probably 50 cents out of the $3 I paid.

50 cents bandung... Wow, they are able to match the prices of the Malaysian heartland kampungs.

The owner shared with me that since the coffee shop opening, he has been offering a special $2.50 deal for a meal and a drink for senior citizens and students.

Suddenly, the stall owner is now a philanthropist, giving $2.50 meal to students and the elderly. Oh wait, Baey is a $15,000 a month MP, so why does he get these kind of good deal?

As part of his corporate social responsibility, the owner intended to offer the $2.50 deal for one nasi padang and a drink to all customers over lunch time (11am-2pm) this coming weekend (21-22 Dec). Up to 100 customers per day will enjoy the special offer and he would donate all proceeds to the Tampines North welfare fund to help needy residents. I naturally applauded and supported his initiative.

Wah, to help Baey cover his backside, the owner must also join the wayang.

Seriously, Nasi Padang got so cheap meh? I ordered 1 beef + 1 veg ytd, $5 already. Baey's first dish got at least 1 meat and 2 other dishes. It costs the fella who bought it $6, this is apparently the market price lei, definitely not $2.50.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
does anyone else think that singapore MPs should spend their time more constructively?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more he talk the stupider he looks, if he say he paid 12 bucks for nasi Padang I am sure he gets lamblasted for being extravagant

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more he talk the stupider he looks, if he say he paid 12 bucks for nasi Padang I am sure he gets lamblasted for being extravagant

That's why it is prudent for public people to not discuss minutiae of their lives over social media.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Capture20-490x480.jpg

:mad::biggrin::(:rolleyes:

Shop owner is called Mr KK.. KK maybe short form for Mr Keling Kia..