• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Parrot man" Zeng Guoyan shows up for City Harvest trial

T

TuaBui

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...zeng-guoyan-shows-city-harvest-trial-20130515

"Parrot man" Zeng Guoyan showed up at the Subordinate Courts on Wednesday morning in an attempt to attend the City Harvest trial.

Dressed in an Arab-style long sleeved garment with a thick gold chain around his neck, Mr Zeng said he was there to support City Harvest pastor Kong Hee. He said: "I'm here to pray for him."

Mr Zeng, who claimed to have attended services at City Harvest Church before, joined a queue made up largely of church supporters waiting to get into the court for the afternoon session. He showed up around 10.15am, cut the queue near the back, and started singing Christian hymns.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAM was with there too in ARAB garb too, singing Hymns with Master Zeng...& both later broke into hip hop...:biggrin:

Last edited:
T

TuaBui

Prof Zeng said he donated alot of S$ to CHC and that KH can use it freely

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WHAT THE FUCK?

This type of news can also become "breaking news". SPH had gone to the dogs. :oIo: SPH :oIo: SPH :oIo: SPH :oIo: SPH :oIo: SPH :oIo: SPH

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...zeng-guoyan-shows-city-harvest-trial-20130515

"Parrot man" Zeng Guoyan showed up at the Subordinate Courts on Wednesday morning in an attempt to attend the City Harvest trial.

Dressed in an Arab-style long sleeved garment with a thick gold chain around his neck, Mr Zeng said he was there to support City Harvest pastor Kong Hee. He said: "I'm here to pray for him."

Mr Zeng, who claimed to have attended services at City Harvest Church before, joined a queue made up largely of church supporters waiting to get into the court for the afternoon session. He showed up around 10.15am, cut the queue near the back, and started singing Christian hymns.

with him supporting Kong Hee.......................Kong Hee is doomed.................

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He showed up around 10.15am, cut the queue near the back,

He cut the queue near the back, hahaha. Why is that not surprising?

But the more important question is "Was the parrot with him?"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Parrot man may be kooky, but you'll find him much more trustworthy than that weasel Kong Hee.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Parrot man may be kooky, but you'll find him much more trustworthy than that weasel Kong Hee.

Both of them a lot more trustworthy than smear of shit on sole of shoe Lee Kuan Yew.
For that matter, both of them are far better people than any of those maggots in white or their kangaroos or their paid stooges in this forum such as Steffychun, peppertail or scroobal

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This gila babi is quite useful for discrediting enemies of the establishment. I wonder how much he gets paid! :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This gila babi is quite useful for discrediting enemies of the establishment. I wonder how much he gets paid! :biggrin:

Good point.. Sometimes I wonder how he got the money to buy a motorcycle and keep his business going..

Walked few times outside his shop at Toa Payoh.. Business seems to be bad.. No sign of any customers.. On a good day you can see him playing with his 2 parrots outside his shop.. I really doubt his home made shampoo is a runaway success..

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether Kong Hee is guilty or not, it will not bring food to your table.
Get a fucking life and go earn some money for your family, loafers.

- Anonymous Blogger