• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Parliament swarmed with black cobras

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, counted so many Indian cobras in Singapore parliament. If there is a black out Ah Nehs teeth and eyes are the guide to find way out of the building.

PAP is swarmed with many Indian cobras, time to change government in 2016.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apparently it isn't enough. There needs to be more shit skins and somehow sinkie chinese don't mind. You ever notice shit skins never fight on behalf of others especially chinese while a lot of fucking stupid chinese out there fight for them.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, counted so many Indian cobras in Singapore parliament. If there is a black out Ah Nehs teeth and eyes are the guide to find way out of the building.

Black mambas would be more appropriate.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently it isn't enough. There needs to be more shit skins and somehow sinkie chinese don't mind. You ever notice shit skins never fight on behalf of others especially chinese while a lot of fucking stupid chinese out there fight for them.

I saw JBJ fighting for everyone. I see Ravi doing that now. How many Chinese lawyers fighting human rights and constitutional cases in Singapore ?

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are more ah nehs coming. Indian nationals already invited by papees to apply for free education in sinkapoo. Some ah neh couples are openly hugging and necking in MRT trains, no shyness at all. Welcome to liberalism.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaker needs to ensure that these cobras are strategically seated in parliament. Near entrance/exit, must have 2 in case of power failure.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw JBJ fighting for everyone. I see Ravi doing that now. How many Chinese lawyers fighting human rights and constitutional cases in Singapore ?

Many chinese do it. Chiam see tong is one example you nigger. So is chee soon juan.

The fact of the matter is there are a lot of shit skins in parliment which is unneccessary.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If kick all Ah Nehs out , should we vote more Mats in ? :rolleyes:
We will only have Halal tzi char , bak kut teh , wanton noodles , char kway teow , kway chup ..... :eek:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

How to change out black mamba? It is like cancer in GRC... how to zap only the blackies without killing the George Yeo?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

White Scums need all these dark skins in ParLeeMent
With their double heads and forked tongues
To fool ignorant peasants in thousand and one styles
That their See Pee Elf is safe when it is not

[video=youtube;fmdAF4ihedM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmdAF4ihedM[/video]