• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Parents Report Thousands of CHILDREN DYING from COVID Vaccine, Millions of Adverse Events Pile UP

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
vaccine-warn.JPG

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody takes this seriously. Gab is a haven for extremists, including neo-Nazis, white supremacists, white nationalists, the alt-right, and QAnon conspiracy theorists. it has attracted users and groups who have been banned from other social media and users seeking alternatives to mainstream social media platforms.

Hardly a source to get real news on anything.... In their desperation to discourage vaccinations, anti-vaxxers here will dig out all kinds of crazies. :roflmao: :roflmao:

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody takes this seriously. Gab is a haven for extremists, including neo-Nazis, white supremacists, white nationalists, the alt-right, and QAnon conspiracy theorists. it has attracted users and groups who have been banned from other social media and users seeking alternatives to mainstream social media platforms.

Hardly a source to get real news on anything.... In their desperation to discourage vaccinations, anti-vaxxers here will dig out all kinds of crazies. :roflmao: :roflmao:
For once, I am totally with you.

Rasjid.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle still waiting for that little head to trade for 1k sinkie old fart KNN which little sinkie head is the best of all ? KNN 1 head already waiting till neck long long what thousands :rolleyes: KNN

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This world has no lack of stupid people that is willing to pay with their lives in order to fulfil someone else's insidious agenda.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This world has no lack of stupid people that is willing to pay with their lives in order to fulfil someone else's insidious agenda.

we must be grateful to them.......and sympathize with them.......why ?

Zionist puppet Bill Gates said more deadly viruses will be used if vaccination is too low................

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got this from whatsapp:
~~~
Another case of Singapore vaccination victim

Dear MMM family,
Appreciate your prayers for Ixxxx, 12yo son of a sister. Pls read his mother’s plea:
“He took the Pfizer vaccine last Sat and had fainting/seizures yesterday. He is currently warded at NUH after he fell down last night and was unconscious at home for 10 mins. We are very worried that the time he was unconscious will affect his brain. Please help us pray that the Great physician will put His healing touch on Isaac and that there will not be any permanent side effects on his brain. Pray that the doctors will have wisdom to know what to do.
Thanks so much for your prayers!!!”

In light of the fact we have ivermectin - does anyone have any video or info that can shed light on the fact that this drug could assist him in his recovery please?
~~~

The mother loves phua chu kang.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think when you get the vaccine, you need to take panadol or other paracetamol to make your immune system relac. I did not take panadol at first and felt really uncomfortable. After two pills it was alright. And second dose i was back to normal. If i had not taken it, my body would be on red alert till it cools down on its own.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think when you get the vaccine, you need to take panadol or other paracetamol to make your immune system relac. I did not take panadol at first and felt really uncomfortable. After two pills it was alright. And second dose i was back to normal. If i had not taken it, my body would be on red alert till it cools down on its own.

I highly doubt panadol will 'relac' your immune system. :roflmao:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my fav photo to post to all those who are vaccinated and then got problem and then start to seek help and worried and cry father and cry mother.

vaccine-warn.JPG

If you don't vaccinate, you dun have such potential worries and problems. Why do people do not get it? is it an IQ problem? or EQ problem or just what?

Is it just too used to normality. The cabal normalised vaccination for many years to brainwash people into thinking vaccination is ok, so a change in that will go against the normality and people cannot get out of normality. Do you call this an attack of IQ or EQ or both or some other things.

Edit: i just had an insight, this is called mental manipulation at a pretty strong level to get people to vaccinate a kill shot in years to come. An intelligent injection of mental manipulation by the cabal.

Last edited: