• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's real talent: always picking the most fucked up assholes to be their MPs

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tells us more about this chee hong tat please?

Heard that he was one steamroller facist prick when he was at the EMA..........

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the best and most talented candidate.
Singaporean should be blessed with such a great leader helping them.

airplug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another upcoming Minister....

st_20150805_chee05_1573074.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a matter of who picks who... it's more like a natural self-selection process.

The PAP's DNA will always attract a certain type of people, and a certain type of people will always be attracted to the PAP's DNA. :wink:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a matter of who picks who... it's more like a natural self-selection process.

The PAP's DNA will always attract a certain type of people, and a certain type of people will always be attracted to the PAP's DNA. :wink:

So my next vital question would be..

where does this DNA originate from?

should it not appear to Sinkie that the issue is so SIMPLE to solve?

Remove the source and the rest of the DNA so wrongly 'attached will 'slowly' change or be removed as well! LoLoL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All these motherfuckers share something in common - greed for $$$$ and inability to make the $$$$ on their own without cronyism and porlumparing.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tells us more about this chee hong tat please?

Heard that he was one steamroller facist prick when he was at the EMA..........

Of all people, you want us to tell you more about this idiot. Surely Tuayapeh knows everything. I only know one thing - Chee Hong Tat is a chee hong kia. His parents gave him the right name. Same for Pinky. It is always "lee hsien loong' for others. That was what Pinky told Lui - to take the rap first or lee hsien loong seng.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But this fellow is 2PS.
If high calibre straight go PS right?
Just like police scholar direct ASP no need go thru become obsolete Inspector first

Could well be no vacancy for PS at time of appt. So, 2PS. Current PS PMO was 2PS at MHA coz someone was already there as PS. Whatever, better than Senior DS post. Even 3PS is better.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U must be very jealous of him..

You are starting to amaze me kopikiah.......

you might be a stewpig cunt but at least you are not a blind one....

YES!! I am jealous....and not of him but probably all the cbkiah assholes they hail as "leaders" of this beloved country and hurrying to smother them with million dollar salaries for doing literally FUCK ALL, and for assuming NO responsibility...and for saying nothing more than the usual CB MOTHERHOOD STATEMENTS like how "concerned" or "worried"!!!! fuck you.... you are concerned!!

I ALSO KNOW HOW TO SAY!!!!

I ALSO WANT TO MAKE MILLIONS DOING SUCH A FUCKING SWEET FUCK ALL JOB TALKING COCK ....

in the end everyone appointed by the PAP is just there to ensure the longevity of the Lee Dynasty......

doesnt matter whether you got calibre or relevant experience ...even a cb general with no experience in running a transport company can be paid even more millions for fucking it all up ......

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this surprising?

What does it says about the average Singaporean?

Angmos da Best!

Last edited: