• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's hospitalization financial power logic = you are always rich if you were once rich!

COW flu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Admission staff will warn you if you admitted higher class than B2 once, all your bills and FUTURE HOSPITALIZATION will UPGRADE by system AUTOMATICALLY. Can no longer downgrade!

WAF?

So if today I got stuck TOTO cannot stay A Class? Or else next time I hurt / I'll / pregnant / Lao Sai / cancer must strike TOTO 1st then go hospital bis it?

Got Logi Ah?

Today I stuck TOTO stay A Class next time I bankruptcy stay C Class cannot me PAP?

KNN!

I Share Market Punter u know?

STI up I stay A Class. STI down I can only afford C Class OK?

钱不够用 Jack Ass Neo said one OK?

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. You can stay A class, I think their logic is can upgrade cannot downgrade. :wink:

2. Actually their real logic is:
"What's wrong with collecting more money?" :biggrin:

So if today I got stuck TOTO cannot stay A Class?

COW flu

Alfrescian
Loyal
can upgrade cannot downgrade

Like that society very unsafe. life got up and down. You get rich and you get poor and may repeat in cycles few time. Business people especially. Even professionals also can become unemployed and so call BETWEEN JOBs.

If you were ONCE RICH. Now very poor but sick, then die lah?

Can not downgrade means go jump roof?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
They should implement that once got job, cannot lose job and also salary cannot be lower, only higher.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Couple Of Points:

1. You can stay A class, I think their logic is can upgrade cannot downgrade. :wink:

2. Actually their real logic is:
"What's wrong with collecting more money?" :biggrin:
Just use the power of the Vote in our hands to talk. That's the best! FUCK PAP :FU:

Reactions: jw5

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Admission staff will warn you if you admitted higher class than B2 once, all your bills and FUTURE HOSPITALIZATION will UPGRADE by system AUTOMATICALLY. Can no longer downgrade!

WAF?

So if today I got stuck TOTO cannot stay A Class? Or else next time I hurt / I'll / pregnant / Lao Sai / cancer must strike TOTO 1st then go hospital bis it?

Got Logi Ah?

Today I stuck TOTO stay A Class next time I bankruptcy stay C Class cannot me PAP?

KNN!

I Share Market Punter u know?

STI up I stay A Class. STI down I can only afford C Class OK?

钱不够用 Jack Ass Neo said one OK?
Which minister you see, rich become less rich? :cautious:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
This applies only for related illnesses. For example you go to A class for cancer treatment. After your initial treatment, you cannot downgrade to B3 for subsequent treatment related to your initial cancer treatment. You can however go to B3 if you come down with something else (e.g. heart attack).

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely not true most likely is
This applies only for related illnesses. For example you go to A class for cancer treatment. After your initial treatment, you cannot downgrade to B3 for subsequent treatment related to your initial cancer treatment. You can however go to B3 if you come down with something else (e.g. heart attack).
Well said...not cannot downgrade for same illness but the waiting time will be affected ie have to wait much longer compared a to c class

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Got a few la. People like Yeo Cheow Tong
But his less rich also is fucking rich to lowly peasants
Yep, I agree. I bumped into him at Sheraton Pudong one night at the lobby some years ago. He was like in distress looking requesting for something at front desk. He looked damn shabby...Was taken aback...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not rich also never mind, just take a peek at your CPF statement and you can feel rich instantly.

Feel so rich. :wink:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They adopted the property policies. You cannot downgrade from private property to HDB. No wonder their fees can go up but should not come down, the main source of greed and inflation. The only exception is Singaporean worker's salaries - can come down but cannot go up.

jw5

Loyal
I thought you are much wiser than this. Your post makes you sound like you encounter PAP for the first time. :biggrin:

Like that society very unsafe. life got up and down. You get rich and you get poor and may repeat in cycles few time. Business people especially. Even professionals also can become unemployed and so call BETWEEN JOBs.

If you were ONCE RICH. Now very poor but sick, then die lah?

Can not downgrade means go jump roof?