• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's counter attack: NDP

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
My suggestion would be for WP to organise a donation drive for holding a separate celebration event. Admission limits depend on donations obtained. Perhaps town council organising it will designate it as non-political so it can be approved. Everyone is allowed to attend as long as there are available places, even foreigners, but there must be a quota of maybe max 10% for foreigners. This can be easily monitored by requiring people to sign up ahead of time and ensuring that the foreign quota is not breached. Advertise for ordinary Sinkies to come forward for auditions to provide entertainment.

A celebration must come from the heart. Other activities I would like to see are things like cleaning up places, helping out at charities, hospitals, old folks homes, hospices, schools, etc. National Day should be a day of reflecting on what it means to be a Sinkie and helping out the less fortunate, it doesn't necessarily need to be a day of feasting and making merry.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Spirit died a long time ago. How to evoke a dead spirit when the spontaneity which comes from deep within oneself because of the overwhelming pride, joy, happiness and love for the nation and its peoples are not there?

When Fandi Ahmad and gang won the Malaysia Cup we all felt so proud even though it was not an international competition, yet, when Singapore won the World ping pong championship not many care too much about it except the PAP government.

I will try to arrange a holiday and not be around for this so artificial display of the Singapore Spirit.

Singapore Spirit is now a "free spirit" in GY's words.................gone with Aljunied's loss due to PAP fuckups.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
NDP... i only watch for the military segment, to see who r the possible puppets that will join the ranks of 'yes' man club. after that, i'd switch to cable tv or dvd movies.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QUOTE=Windsor;729860]One Battalion of old NS reservists high port plastic guns run through Aljuneid and Hougang and maybe perform Silent Drill:biggrin:

Equalisation parachuting in with one crate of chivas dan heineken into serangoon gardens?[/QUOTE]

Then the wind blew him off course and landed on Central Staffs Apartment...last seen swamped by a platooon of dark skins...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Good Durians

RCs organize their own NDP gatherings. So what's wrong with WP organizing one. Just because they are the Opposition, does it make them less patriotic? In fact, by standing up against PAP from leading Singapore back to 2nd world lifestyle, I would say they are even more patriotic than the MIW and their sycophant followers !

well, if u r a resident of Hougang and now also Aljunied, there will be WP organised NDP dinner for the residents. Hougang SMC have Mr LTK as guest of honour for the NDP dinner for 19 years and there nothing the rc lackeys can do about it. In fact, only in Hougang that NDP celebration dinner is done twice, one by rc lackey and one by WP. No need to say which is better attended.:rolleyes:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Fandi Ahmad and gang won the Malaysia Cup we all felt so proud even though it was not an international competition, yet, when Singapore won the World ping pong championship not many care too much about it except the PAP government.

I will try to arrange a holiday and not be around for this so artificial display of the Singapore Spirit.

malaysia cup always bring out the patriotism from the citizens. I felt more proud when singapore won the msia cup than the tiger cup. Not that i dunno like the national team, just that i cannot connect with the present national team players unlike in the past we inspire to be fandi as a kid in basketball court. and it not epl that turn me away from local football as i also dun watch epl too. look at my nick will know i did watch local football but now local football really no eye see.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of Course

well, if u r a resident of Hougang and now also Aljunied, there will be WP organised NDP dinner for the residents. Hougang SMC have Mr LTK as guest of honour for the NDP dinner for 19 years and there nothing the rc lackeys can do about it. In fact, only in Hougang that NDP celebration dinner is done twice, one by rc lackey and one by WP. No need to say which is better attended.:rolleyes:

But, you have to recce and find out who's the lackeys and running dogs of that GRC mah.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
France !

[video=youtube;4K1q9Ntcr5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g[/video]

Every National Day I will have to do Exorcism for Singapore. I prefer to listen to the National Anthem of France which a Revolutionary Song. Sin City anthem = PAP fascist marching song.

Liberte ! Liberte ! Cherie !

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: France !

[video=youtube;4K1q9Ntcr5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g[/video]

Every National Day I will have to do Exorcism for Singapore. I prefer to listen to the National Anthem of France which a Revolutionary Song. Sin City anthem = PAP fascist marching song.

Liberte ! Liberte ! Cherie !

I even prefer communist anthems even.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Of Course

But, you have to recce and find out who's the lackeys and running dogs of that GRC mah.

huh? no need to recce, just go to rc notice board, the list of the rc lackeys in the zone all display there. Some even provide pictures and home address.