• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's Chua Eng Leong to face Low Thia Khiang and team

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is not going to run Aljunied without a Malay candidate are they? Unless Ong Ye Kung or Poon Mun Wai will be giving way.

They also have no woman candidate in the team. Unwise.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chua Sian Chin was another wooden block much like GCT. All Mandarinate and no street fighter.

think his sonny boy will be any better?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought those remarks that he attributes to residents are not very encouraging ad the coments about lies suggest that he is not very politically astute.

I am also keen to find out who bears the costs of running the MPS as he is not ab elected Rep. I wonder if any govt facilities are used.

I am very surprised that in the ST report Chua admitted that some residents told him not to bother.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also keen to find out who bears the costs of running the MPS as he is not ab elected Rep. I wonder if any govt facilities are used.
hahaha...for a mr. know all, your ignorance is telling....
but for once...u did not try to bullshit your way and make wild allegations......
hint....do you know there is a party and each party have its own resources...of course if your resources are limited, u make do with the void deck space otherwise u can always rent a cosy office to run MPS....doesn't matter if u are elect MP or not.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, mr, know all, thats where you are wrong. with the PAP, I cant believe they want to use their own party's funds. If so, we wont have all the arguments about PA activities which are really PAP activities funded by taxpayers funds, and grassroots RC etc.

hahaha...for a mr. know all, your ignorance is telling....
but for once...u did not try to bullshit your way and make wild allegations......
hint....do you know there is a party and each party have its own resources...of course if your resources are limited, u make do with the void deck space otherwise u can always rent a cosy office to run MPS....doesn't matter if u are elect MP or not.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, mr, know all, thats where you are wrong. with the PAP, I cant believe they want to use their own party's funds. If so, we wont have all the arguments about PA activities which are really PAP activities funded by taxpayers funds, and grassroots RC etc.
hahaha...bullfrog, u are another frog in the well who is well fed with bullshits from scroobal....who always mixed up PA with PAP branch.......
they are 2 different things and of course papee branches are also well funded with donations from PLPs who are also papee members....