• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP'S Ah Chong wants Sinkies to work 2 jobs. Let's go John Tan's office tomorrow and apply for jaga job to guard his Bukit Timah bungalow!

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Froggy deleted the multiple threads already.

Now i work:
toilet cleaner,
sell tissue papers,
sweep town council estate,
clean tables at mcdonalds,
karang guni.

@Froggy
need salesman to sell screws?

I can sell screwdrivers too.

And bolts and nuts.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now i work:
toilet cleaner,

During the pre covid days, tere were rumours jaga may have to double up as maintenance worker duties. Tat include washing, cleaning the pte properties like condo. Afterall both posts report to the Estate mgmt. :biggrin: But pay wise can pay double or not? :cautious:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the pre covid days, tere were rumours jaga may have to double up as maintenance worker duties. Tat include washing, cleaning the pte properties like condo. Afterall both posts report to the Estate mgmt. :biggrin: But pay wise can pay double or not? :cautious:

Hokkien saying.:

Cover mountain,
cover ocean.

England : multitask:o-o:.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not. The more u earned the more PAP taxed u. Win-win.
He think Singaporeans are like MP. Who work part time and earned full time salary and also holding 29 Directorships. This is called, talking from the Ass and not thru the brain.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He think Singaporeans are like MP. Who work part time and earned full time salary and also holding 29 Directorships. This is called, talking from the Ass and not thru the brain.

Civil servants not allowed to have second jobs. But MPs allowed. Double standard.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a case of working till you drop dead. This vile Ah Chong really want Sinkies up lorry fast.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Speaking in Parliament on Tuesday, Sep. 1, Chong put forth his proposal that employees should be allowed to take up two jobs for "better job security
tis burger oni tok like n idiot ... so many people losing their jobs n he tok like jobs r so much in abundance dat every1 can get 2 jobs ...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand during our Ah Kong's time pre and post Independent Singapore, things were bad, too many uncertainty surrounding our island. Our grandfathers had to take on 2 or more jobs to survive and make ends meet for their families. But in this times, what cock is he talking about getting 2 jobs for job security? The economy will bounce back. For a start , ship out those CECA Nehs from their well paid jobs, replace them with our local talents and all will be ok once again.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want beo his daughter.

no need beo, sorry you asked for it :biggrin:

here goes

1598967087584.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://mothership.sg/2020/09/singaporeans-two-jobs/

Workers can learn and apply new skills in a second role or job

Speaking in Parliament on Tuesday, Sep. 1, Chong put forth his proposal that employees should be allowed to take up two jobs for "better job security

Towkays like myself hold down several jobs. I have a few food catering businesses, sit on the board of directors of a few more companies, manage rental properties, still have time to be a grassroots leader and sit on a few different government and trade union task force.

It's time serfs also learn to step up and hold multiple jobs like I do.