• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's 80 year old spy in WP ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think so
You can engage a lawyer to sue them if you want but I think so far nobody does that.
Got money and time can try .
what if they belong to the authorities? sue until pants drop?
IMG_1022.jpeg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
what if they belong to the authorities? sue until pants drop?
View attachment 186295
For this they got give prior warning to people that polcam is there. People can choose to appear in video or not to. By right they should give some buffer distance or else is also kind of intrude into people's privacy. Can ask lawyer whether is it an offence for the authority to hide polcam though. You never know it could be an offence just that nobody question the authority.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this they got give prior warning to people that polcam is there. People can choose to appear in video or not to. By right they should give some buffer distance or else is also kind of intrude into people's privacy. Can ask lawyer whether is it an offence for the authority to hide polcam though. You never know it could be an offence just that nobody question the authority.
All the PI agencies can close shop already :roflmao:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for national security reasons surveillance cameras are exempt. in a commercial setting private and pubic companies are permitted by law to install cams to secure footage of their premises, but signs may be posted. but a mobile cam by an non authorized nor licensed individual faces a different law altogether. a media crew with mobile cam for example is licensed to carry it in pubic and allowed to use it in pubic except pubic hair areas.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the PI agencies can close shop already :roflmao:
If you notice those shops with cctv usually also will put a warning sign that cctv in place. This means it is now upto you whether you choose to appear or not to appear in the video. If you plant cctv secretly I think can sue one .

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
for national security reasons surveillance cameras are exempt. in a commercial setting private and pubic companies are permitted by law to install cams to secure footage of their premises, but signs may be posted. but a mobile cam by an non authorized nor licensed individual faces a different law altogether. a media crew with mobile cam for example is licensed to carry it in pubic and allowed to use it in pubic except pubic hair areas.
Yes should be this way.
Those that are licensed to install I think need the signs and cannot secretly including polcam I think.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think so
You can engage a lawyer to sue them if you want but I think so far nobody does that.
Got money and time can try .
Unless you are famous and your life belong to the public... your face can sink a thousand ship... orelse move on....

Lawyer want to take on a famous face and make himself famous too... if you are a 无聊先生 like @blackmondy and Satan @Devil Within lawyer will push your case at the bottom of his list and got free time take it up for extra money to pay for his children tuition fees...

Last edited:

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is not careful and tactful when their leader chose to keep quiet when he received information about Leon's affair, 实在太大意了!This type of leadership is disappointing!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me tell you something LKY did in the Lim Chin seow time, when he deal with oppo...

Round the oppo up and detain them... then give them business deal so they have income and can put food on the tables for their family...

Sign an agreement and release them. Go find building products for his nation building program HDB projects... problem solved... but only stubborn Lim don't get it... rebel.... and get lock up ... therefore lim lock himself up for life... LKY 无罪.... end up lim family suffer no money to put food on the table for his family... that was his own doing...

This one I say respect this 大将军 LKY move... all oppo happy and can go choboland just go find any bad or good products to LKY who cares.... 报仇雪恨....corrupt bride his URA staff and he cannot do anything to them...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So rich can take Grab. I take MRT and bus only. :biggrin:
you ah, better don't get your driver to drive you when you go do your naughty deed.:cautious:

I take grab when finding parking is a hassle. Take bus/mrt? Bump into people I know, then how?:biggrin: Leave little or no trail is the best.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
you ah, better don't get your driver to drive you when you go do your naughty deed.:cautious:

I take grab when finding parking is a hassle. Take bus/mrt? Bump into people I know, then how?:biggrin: Leave little or no trail is the best.
I know someone who went to Geylang and awkwardly met a friend. His friend asked what he doing in Geylang suspiciously.He replied : " To eat durian.":roflmao: