• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pappy dog fucks TCB up

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
interesting walkabouts
he has his say
typical thuggery
must be damned toolan with everything

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one quite thick built, needs an axe to put him down
average baton wont do, well, at least he did not use vulgarities
something is strange... cannot be coincidence, first harass lhy and now tcb
i wont put it beyond the papigs porlumpars to instigate these brainless old men to these deeds, they must be under instructions not to be vulgar.......

Last edited:

Splendicker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Botak uncle no horse play, no pokee income, cannot throw frustration to PAP walkers afraid tiok jailed, so throwing temper to oppies lah, poor TCB must pray to him for forgiveness.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1594108927190.png

JT: "I thank my lucky CB that this man is not in my constituency."

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
This old gangster knn tot in sg got law nobody dare whack him.if in lalaysia, philipine , vietnam , thailand knn beaten up.PAPigs lackey, must be PAPigs approve his viet or tiong bu stay in sg pass.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Great job by the uncle. He’s just practising his freedom of speech. Thought that’s what Oppo losers like?
Won’t be so great if he meets with a real bodyguard. Ah Bok could well report poolice as this lao beng appear to be endangering an old man physically. Clearly sent by pappies.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not surprised if this lowlife later went to the ATM and checked that someone already transferred money to his POSB account for a good job done.
Pappies have taken a lesson or two from UMNO. They should set up a “youth” branch like UMNO youth gangster arm.