• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPee-Sponsored RACIAL RIOT in Geylang!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Viet Fight With PRC In Geylang Dormitory</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">SGNEWSALTE <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Feb-19 7:12 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 17) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>7552.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>At last it happened, Viet foreign workers clashing with PRC trash. It will be a matter of time before Indians & Banglas will join in as well. Isn't this what the PAP Govt wants, foreigners killing foreingers?

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,193383,00.html?
Viet, China nationals clash in Geylang dorm
A GROUP of Vietnamese men and women attacked Chinese nationals living in a Geylang dormitory on Tuesday evening.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=150 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
NP_IMAGES_LTSLASH2t.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]POLICE CALLED: A police tape (above) cordons off the dorm area, while officers question a witness (below). <!--<copyright>-->PICTURES: LIANHE WANBAO <!--</copyright>-->[/SIZE][/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>The group, made up of four men and two women, targeted people living on the ground floor of the four-storey block on Lorong 26, said residents who witnessed the assault.
Two Chinese nationals and one Vietnamese were injured.
The group fled after they realised the police had been alerted.
The incident happened at about 8.30pm.
The New Paper visited the dormitory, which is home to both Vietnamese and Chinese construction workers, yesterday.
Those who were willing to be interviewed declined to be identified.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=150 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
NP_IMAGES_LTSLASH1t.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>A Chinese national who witnessed the fight said in Mandarin: 'A group of about four men and two women from Vietnam came charging in and the men started attacking some Chinese men who came out from their dormitories on the ground floor.'
He said he could not understand what was going on as the group was shouting in Vietnamese.
He also said he could not be sure how many Chinese men were involved in the fighting as it became very chaotic once they started fighting.
Said the Chinese national who has been living in the dormitory for four months: 'One of the Vietnamese men started to hack randomly at the Chinese men with a 20cm-long knife.
'The other Vietnamese men were hitting them with wooden poles that were about a metre long.
'The Vietnamese women were yelling in Vietnamese and seemed to be asking them to stop fighting.'
He added that the Chinese nationals were chased around the compound by the Vietnamese attackers and the attack lasted under 10 minutes.
He said the attackers left when they found out that someone had called the police.
Another Chinese national who only gave his name as Mr Wang said in Mandarin: 'I was in the shower when I heard them arguing very loudly downstairs.
'When I came down, the fighting was almost over. I saw a man in his 30s bleeding profusely from his head.
'Another guy was slashed by a knife and had a gaping wound on his left upper arm.
'There was blood on the floor.'
Mr Wang, who has lived in the dormitory for four months, said he had witnessed minor scuffles in the dormitory before, but nothing as serious as the one on Tuesday.
A police spokesman said that they received a call informing them of a fight at a unit in Lorong 26 Geylang at about 8.40pm on 17Feb.
3 injured
Said the spokesman: 'Upon police arrival, two men in their late 30s and late 20s were found with injuries on their head and back respectively.'
He added that both men were conscious when they were taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.
A third man, in his early 20s, sustained head injuries and was taken to Changi General Hospital, said the spokesman.
The spokesman also told The New Paper that the police have arrested three people - two men and one woman aged between 19 and 26 years old - in relation to the case yesterday and investigations are ongoing.
The New Paper understands that the three are Vietnamese nationals.
Speculation is rife about what caused the attack, but most residents interviewed believed that it was brought on by the Vietnamese women who came with the attackers.
Three residents said they believed it may have been a case of mistaken identity.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

guy2100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait for the impending racial riots at the next sea games soccer match between Singapore and Vietnam. It is inevitable.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone know if Vietnamese allowed to work as Security Guards?

If can, i want to suggest to my management committee to employ them.
The PRC's in my estate has been creating all sorts of problems and noise pollution-even up to 3/4 am in the morning.

I think unleashing the Vietnamese on the PRC's will be good.

iamelite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians and Blangas .. i donno.. but my impression is that they are the most well-behaved.

China and Viet is known to be like that..
You go to any country .. with Viet or China immigrants ..and you will know most people are afraid of them.. somehow these people form gang very easily and resort to violence..

If you have stayed in Australia before.. you will know..

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
China and Viet is known to be like that..
You go to any country .. with Viet or China immigrants ..and you will know most people are afraid of them.. somehow these people form gang very easily and resort to violence..

If you have stayed in Australia before.. you will know..

For the Ah Tiongs...... yes I agree with your statement.....they're troublemakers everywhere they go.......... but the Vietnamese are much more docile and are actually very nice people...... but if you have wronged them they will go all out after you........ MAXIMUM destruction if possible.

I had an opportunity to stay with a Vietnamese family for 2 weeks during a trip to Melbourne........ the dad was a colonel in the south vietnamese army and the whole family fled with just the clothes on their back when the Americans pulled out of vietnam...... stayed for years in a refugee camp before being allowed to settle in Australia........ Although the 3 children practically grew up in Australia and hold Aussie citizenship...... they all expressed their wish to be able to return to Vietnam eventually and reside there permanently.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the Ah Tiongs...... yes I agree with your statement.....they're troublemakers everywhere they go.......... but the Vietnamese are much more docile and are actually very nice people...... but if you have wronged them they will go all out after you........ MAXIMUM destruction if possible.

I had an opportunity to stay with a Vietnamese family for 2 weeks during a trip to Melbourne........ the dad was a colonel in the south vietnamese army and the whole family fled with just the clothes on their back when the Americans pulled out of vietnam...... stayed for years in a refugee camp before being allowed to settle in Australia........ Although the 3 children practically grew up in Australia and hold Aussie citizenship...... they all expressed their wish to be able to return to Vietnam eventually and reside there permanently.

Ever met any Singaporean who served NS! Are they agressive?

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

U need to go vietnam urself to see how fucked up the vietnamese are in the city area like Saigon. They cheat for a living. When u make purchases, some like to short change you while others act blur by not giving u any change at all until u ASK FOR IT! wth man.... The taxi drivers there like to either make unnecessary big detours or have meters that jump at the speed of lightning; imagine getting charged ard SGD28 for a 6KM trip in a banged up taxi!!?? If you happen to join one of those open tour, those cheebye tour guide will bring you to one of those handicraft factory which they claim employ handicaps. The truth is most of them are able bodied people and the items there are easily 2times the market price, in USD somemore... If you buy something there, the cb tour guide get a cut from purchase. Also, never believe the tour guide when he offer to help u buy admission ticket at this certain amount. Chances are he will inflate the price and keep the difference. Vietnam is indeed a top notch shit country, no wonder its people behave badly in Singapore.

Anyways, ah tiongs or vietnamese are all the same foreign stench polluting our city. They are rude, uncouth and enjoys turing the part of Singapore where they are staying into their mini ghettos.... It is fucking disgusting.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
U need to go vietnam urself to see how fucked up the vietnamese are in the city area like Saigon. They cheat for a living. When u make purchases, some like to short change you while others act blur by not giving u any change at all until u ASK FOR IT! wth man.... The taxi drivers there like to either make unnecessary big detours or have meters that jump at the speed of lightning; imagine getting charged ard SGD28 for a 6KM trip in a banged up taxi!!?? If you happen to join one of those open tour, those cheebye tour guide will bring you to one of those handicraft factory which they claim employ handicaps. The truth is most of them are able bodied people and the items there are easily 2times the market price, in USD somemore... If you buy something there, the cb tour guide get a cut from purchase. Also, never believe the tour guide when he offer to help u buy admission ticket at this certain amount. Chances are he will inflate the price and keep the difference. Vietnam is indeed a top notch shit country, no wonder its people behave badly in Singapore.

Anyways, ah tiongs or vietnamese are all the same foreign stench polluting our city. They are rude, uncouth and enjoys turing the part of Singapore where they are staying into their mini ghettos.... It is fucking disgusting.

People from communist countries are considered FTs' in Singapore. :confused:

Some like Imperial Arms also get free internet access :mad:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian Boy Weds Dog to Ward off Tiger Attack

Photo illustration of a dog. A group of Indian tribals have married off a toddler to a female dog in eastern India in a bid to prevent his predicted death at the hands of a tiger, a report said Wednesday. [Photo: China Daily/Agencies]

15336313_2009022018284743660300.jpg

A group of Indian tribals have married off a toddler to a female dog in eastern India in a bid to prevent his predicted death at the hands of a tiger, a report said Wednesday.

The ceremony at a Hindu temple in Orissa state's Jajpur district was conducted with all the rituals observed at traditional weddings, including a dowry for the bride -- the village bitch.

The dog sported two silver rings and a silver chain, the UNI news agency reported.

Parents of the groom, one-and-a-half year old Sangula, were advised to arrange the marriage when they noticed a tooth growing from their infant son's upper gum -- considered a bad omen.

Community elders believed the growth would lead to the boy being killed in a tiger attack -- a fate preventable, according to tribal tradition, by marrying a dog.

Sanrumula Munda, Sangula's father, said the ceremony would not prevent him from marrying properly when he comes of age.

Superstition is still a potent force in tribal and remote communities of India.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
This post may not be relevant to the title of this thread but chinks like Angelo will understand.

China bans dog from Olympic menu

China has ordered dog meat to be taken off the menu at its 112 official Olympic restaurants in order to avoid offending foreign visitors.

Restaurant workers are advised to "patiently" suggest other options to diners who order dog.

Any restaurant found violating the ban would be black-listed, the state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
_44824181_4ad9709e-673b-42ea-ab93-c8e523cabf3b.jpg

Dog - known as "fragrant meat" - is eaten by some Chinese for purported medicinal properties.

The ban, issued by the Beijing Catering Trade Association, forbids all designated Olympic restaurants from offering dog and urges other food outlets to remove the meat from menus.

"If a customer orders dog meat, restaurant staff should patiently suggest another entree," said Xiong Yumei, deputy director of the Beijing Tourism Bureau told Xinhua.

Act of respect

The measure has been implemented to "respect the habits of many countries and nationalities," the Beijing News quoted the municipal food department as saying.

The BBC's James Reynolds says the ban is one of several steps taken by China to avoid foreign visitors being amused or offended by local customs.

Authorities have also told people to queue up politely, to smile and not to spit on the streets.

During the 1988 Seoul Olympics, South Korea also banned doggie dishes from menus. Officials invoked a law banning the sale of "foods deemed unsightly".

Dog meat is eaten in some other Asian countries, including Vietnam, the Philippines and Laos.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read some of the comments on this story:

I was in China between March and June of this year. I heard about these bans, but I did not see any results from them. People still spit everywhere (not just on the streets) and queue chaotically. I don't think these changes will actually occur. There are ust too many people to try to change, and I don't think the older generation has any interest in "impressing" foreigners. I also had dog meat while I was there. I think it's reasonable to ask official Olympic restaurants to stop serving it, but I don't think others should. Some visitors may want to try it and they should be able to find it. If people are going to be offended when they visit another country, they should never have left their own country, that's just part of travelling!
Rachel, Washington, DC

This is ridiculous. Why should a country remove aspects of its culture to appease tourists? What is the point of travelling to another country if the experience will be no different to home. If they're that worried, why not just license only McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Pizza Hut, Subway, Bella Italia or other international chains so nobody can possibly be offended?
Edward Halliday, UK

It really makes me mad to hear of people eating dog thinking it's making them more healthy!! What a stupid thought. They want to get real and be educated that a dog is a pet and not for eating. I've seen clips of how they rip off the dogs' fur whilst the dog is changed up and still alive. DEFRA you should all start to see what happens in this world - I could quite easy turn veggie!
Jojo, Manchester

What utter PC nonsense that the Chinese are denying their own cultural traditions. Will this mean we won't serve pork or beef at the London Olympics? Or meat together with milk? Or alcohol? Or a million other dietary options? Those who don't like dog aren't obliged to eat it, after all.
Brent Longborough, Abersychan, Wales

This ban should be permanent.
Herbert, Phoenix, AZ USA

What is the use, after the Olympics it'll go back on the menu.
Philip Morais Jr, Hong Kong, working in Shanghai

I think it's sad that the government feels that they must suppress their own culture to please that of others.
David H., Hamilton, Canada

Very strange that China is feeling shy of its own culture. If the locals eat dogs, why should the foreigners feel concerned?? I am myself a vegetarian, but this decision to ban dog meat is indeed stupid.
Abhay Dang, Delhi, India

I find it amusing that even China is being politically correct now. They have banned dog to respect the habits of many nationalities, but eating dog is a Chinese habit, they shouldn't have to take it off menus. Anyone offended by people eating dog should simply not be in a restaurant in China, however i don't think anyone would be offended, this is just another example of political correctness gone mad. Besides I've been to China and eaten dog, it's rather nice!
Daniel Johnson, Chichester, England

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about kelings from the dark continent?

i heard
they eat cow dungs for breakfast

:smile:

OMG Keling kwees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These ghosts are black instead of white.

A good thing about them is that u never have to see them first cos u always smell them first.

Good for one's eyes bad for the nose.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
both countries, did have war before. after china help vietnam to beat USA, vietnam turn around and beat china. just like after usa help china to beat japan, china turn around to beat usa in korea.
i wish i can take the video and post it in youtube. sound like fun to watch.