• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP watch: RC dogs visiting Bt Panjang flats

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
RC dogs + MP from Holland-Bt Timah GRC visited my block and surrounding ones just a while ago. Never seen that happen for years. Another clear sign that erections are cumming. Cheebye dogs had to knock on my door so loud, like ah longs, for ten long minutes until they gave up.

Ripley

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will give u a stern look, machiam like threatening u to vote for their masters or else.....

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
RC dogs + MP from Holland-Bt Timah GRC visited my block and surrounding ones just a while ago. Never seen that happen for years. Another clear sign that erections are cumming. Cheebye dogs had to knock on my door so loud, like ah longs, for ten long minutes until they gave up.

You should tell them that you are not interested to speak to them or the MP.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago, one of the ex-MP of Serangoon Gardens visited my mum. Instead of telling the RC dogs that she is not free, she waiting patiently for the MP to arrive and once he did, in front of everyone, my mum said 'Hi, everything is fine within the neighbour but it is funny that I never get to see you around except when it is near election.' She promptly closed the door thereafter. That was the last term that the person stood as MP. Ha...

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago, one of the ex-MP of Serangoon Gardens visited my mum. Instead of telling the RC dogs that she is not free, she waiting patiently for the MP to arrive and once he did, in front of everyone, my mum said 'Hi, everything is fine within the neighbour but it is funny that I never get to see you around except when it is near election.' She promptly closed the door thereafter. That was the last term that the person stood as MP. Ha...

Well done! Pui to RC dogs!

These are buay paiseh lesser mortal peasants who want to hu2 jie4 hu3 wei1 (fox borrows tiger's prestige) by hanging around their disgusting PAPpy slavemasters.

I advise all forummers to exercise caution. PAP is going to use dirty tricks again thanks to erection season. Kicking these filthy dogs is safer than threatening to punch their filthy masters.