• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP wants to punish u if you fuck with their Medishield Life woh!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The MediShield Life Review Committee suggests that those who deliberately default on their premiums for the universal health insurance scheme be penalised.

SINGAPORE: The review committee has suggested that those who deliberately default on their premiums for MediShield Life should be penalised. The committee was asked at a news conference on Friday (June 27) how the self-employed or those who have not worked before should be dealt with if they do not pay their premiums.

The new insurance scheme MediShield Life will be compulsory for all Singaporeans when it kicks in next year.

"If you don't pay, the government will look into certain enforcement. It has got to be fair to all Singaporeans and not because of a few Singaporeans who deliberately do not want to pay when they can afford to pay. Now what are the enforcement actions that can be taken? I think this is something the Government, and (the Ministry of Health) has to work out," said Mr Bobby Chin, the Chairman of the MediShield Life Review Committee.

The committee added in its report that fines or withholding of insurance benefits are some examples of penalties countries with universal insurance schemes have adopted.

The committee said according to the Central Provident Fund Board, most Singaporeans have savings in their Medisave accounts, even if they are self-employed.

Singaporeans will pay their MediShield Life premiums using their Medisave accounts.

But some groups, such as young children or those who have not worked before, may not have funds in their Medisave accounts.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
And in your this forum, I already can think of a bunch of fellas who cannot work, won't work or simply cannot afford to pay or won't pay.

So what do you think the Pappies can do to them? LoL

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woohoo, another give u $1 in benefit and charge u $5 sometime later policy. So nice of them to make it compulsory, so that all Singaporeans get fucked equally. Huat ah!

As usual, make it cheap and attractive for the first couple years, pushing it through on a nice platter. Raise costs and lessen benefits gradually. Ten, twenty years down the road, you realise you are paying triple what you formerly paid before it was even implemented, and coverage is even lower than in the past.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MediShield Life Review Committee suggests that those who deliberately default on their premiums for the universal health insurance scheme be penalised.

If you are unemployed, chronically sick, bed ridden, retired, homeless, etc and has no income, how to pay for the premiums? The stupid Committee suggested withdrawing benefits from these people. Isn't MSL for every one? Why can't the Govt pay for these poor people who genuinely cannot pay?

There are many have-nots in this country, people abandoned by their families and their children. Papees like to talk cock.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are unemployed, chronically sick, bed ridden, retired, homeless, etc and has no income, how to pay for the premiums? The stupid Committee suggested withdrawing benefits from these people. Isn't MSL for every one? Why can't the Govt pay for these poor people who genuinely cannot pay?

There are many have-nots in this country, people abandoned by their families and their children. Papees like to talk cock.

They will go tell you to go borrow, beg or steal loh.LoLoLoL

Sinkie deserved to be screwed. Afterall, they and their forefathers asked for it.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152198264012934" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152198264012934">Post</a> by Channel NewsAsia Singapore.</div></div>

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another ticking time bomb for stupid sinkees to bear....o yes ..affordable..best in the world ???

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you opt out of this shit medishield life thingy.

You don't like it. Fuck out from the island just like the Min Sum thing. Cut that red i.c into half and throw it away.

But being a Sinkie loser do you even have the means and balls to leave the place for elsewhere? LoL

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap is a bunch of fucktards...why chase after the poor and the bums who dont work and cant even afford a 40 dollar premium?go fucking tax the millionaires like leong sam and those jiak liao bee ceos and ministars.tax them gao gao 39% of their imcome until their ass bleeds.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Pap is a bunch of fucktards...why chase after the poor and the bums who dont work and cant even afford a 40 dollar premium?go fucking tax the millionaires like leong sam and those jiak liao bee ceos and ministars.tax them gao gao 39% of their imcome until their ass bleeds.

I pay my taxes. That's why I don't like seeing the money wasted on supporting lazy, useless losers who refuse to do an honest day's work.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And in your this forum, I already can think of a bunch of fellas who cannot work, won't work or simply cannot afford to pay or won't pay.

So what do you think the Pappies can do to them? LoL

Don't pay..never mind, you get hospitalised, you will be served "FIRST"....and marked " Department Of Forensic Science specimen"... ha ha ha

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't like it. Fuck out from the island just like the Min Sum thing. Cut that red i.c into half and throw it away.

But being a Sinkie loser do you even have the means and balls to leave the place for elsewhere? LoL

I got nothing to do with this shit that sinkies are being forced it through anal-ly as usual by your pathetic sinkie govt.. I am just pointing out to sinkie that this is another CPF reduction bullshit by the PAP..
I love to see what sinkies can do about it. Will they bend down ball-lessly as usual?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about those already insured by private provider in medisave?

A real-life conversation overheard by me:

"But I have already renovated my kitchen bathroom not too long ago! Can I opt out of the Home Improvement Program?"

My answer to you: What do you think? :wink:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about those already insured by private provider in medisave?

If you are using Medisave to pay for your premiums with a private insurer, what you have is a private integrated Medishield plan. This is an enhanced plan on top of the basic Medishield. Part of the premium paid using Medisave is used to pay for the basic Medishield enforced by CPF.

When Medishield Life is rolled out, we will have to check with the private insurers on changes to their policies and premiums. Till then.

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE: The review committee has suggested that those who deliberately default on their premiums for MediShield Life should be penalised. The committee was asked at a news conference on Friday (June 27) how the self-employed or those who have not worked before should be dealt with if they do not pay their premiums.

The new insurance scheme MediShield Life will be compulsory for all Singaporeans when it kicks in next year.

"If you don't pay, the government will look into certain enforcement. It has got to be fair to all Singaporeans and not because of a few Singaporeans who deliberately do not want to pay when they can afford to pay. Now what are the enforcement actions that can be taken? I think this is something the Government, and (the Ministry of Health) has to work out," said Mr Bobby Chin, the Chairman of the MediShield Life Review Committee.

The committee added in its report that fines or withholding of insurance benefits are some examples of penalties countries with universal insurance schemes have adopted.

The committee said according to the Central Provident Fund Board, most Singaporeans have savings in their Medisave accounts, even if they are self-employed.

Singaporeans will pay their MediShield Life premiums using their Medisave accounts.

But some groups, such as young children or those who have not worked before, may not have funds in their Medisave accounts.

Another PAP IB thread, threatening sinkie losers again.