• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP want to prevent Halimah from climbing up further.

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP obviously wants to win favour from the Muslim community and maintain their ground on women's vote. What if this is also PAP's way of stopping Halimah from progressing her political career?I read today's newspaper and noted her humble way of life such as her persistence of staying put in her 5 room HDB flat in Yishun. If she progress further up the ranks,she would became a sore thumb within PAP's elite. Why would she do if she become elite Minister? Continue stay in HDB flat, take MRT to work and donate away her millions salary to Mendaki? Even the kind humble "down to earth" politician doctor who is well-loved by patient stays in Sentosa Cove. I have to praise Goh Meng Seng for selling his HDB flat to fund his party;whether Goh Meng Seng wayanged, I don't know.

Few days ago I read the newspaper and read that fellow PAP Ministers praised Halimah for her voice and concern for the underprivileged in cabinet meetings.If Halimah gain more political power, won't she turn the elites upside down?

Last edited: