• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Vivian Scores A Hat Trick For Singapore! Jiuhu Agrees To Stop Stealing Singapore's Territorial Seas! Fuck You Jiuhu! Majulah PAP!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PUTRAJAYA: Malaysia and Singapore on Thursday (Mar 14) agreed to mutually suspend the implementation of their overlapping port limits, as part of measures to dial down tensions in a maritime dispute.

Other measures announced include the suspension of commercial activities in the area, and an agreement to not anchor government vessels, said the foreign ministers of both countries in a joint press statement.

On top of that, Singapore and Malaysia vessels will operate in the area “in accordance with international law including the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS)".

“The relevant agencies on both sides will work out practical modalities to avoid untoward incidents in the area,” the statement said.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...alaysia-maritime-port-limits-dispute-11343048

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LAM PAR ; PAR LAM

Nothing was achieved

The jiuhu dogs have agreed to remove their offending ships from our territorial waters. They have backed down.

Sinkie oppies who were rooting for jiuhu to steal our land and destabilize Singapore must be very disappointed. You fuckers are traitors to Singapore!

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
LAM PAR ; PAR LAM

Nothing was achieved

Mudland scared after reading this lah:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ghter-jet-replace-f-16-rsaf-lockheed-11139654

f-35-short-take-off.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah john, i made many predictions in the past, all eventually turn out like what i say. i don't expect mudlanders to honour their words or any piece of contract that they thumbprinted on. the malays in malaysia are known to be racist towards the chink and what do you think that they feel about chinese in Singapore, given, sg is a chinese majority country, i really doubt them.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this a win ? Claimed to be Singapore waters but no Singapore Government vessels go there. Like I own the house but I cannot live there. Remember Malaysia has always called it disputed water and has asked that no Government vessels should go there there until the matter is resolved.

Malaysia 1 Sinkieland 0.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this a win ? Claimed to be Singapore waters but no Singapore Government vessels go there. Like I own the house but I cannot live there. Remember Malaysia has always called it disputed water and has asked that no Government vessels should go there there until the matter is resolved.

Malaysia 1 Sinkieland 0.

It would appear that Singapore took a step back to accommodate the Malaysians after all the hue and fury!

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
“The relevant agencies on both sides will work out practical modalities to avoid untoward incidents in the area,” the statement said.
5 years later, the report reads 'both parties were unable to find an agreement despite numerous meetings'

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The relevant agencies on both sides will work out practical modalities to avoid untoward incidents in the area,” the statement said. "

What practical modalities?:wink: Using big words to impress the public gallery is it?:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:. Basically nothing to show despite so many meetings! Chobolan.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever agreement mat agree is like toilet paper to be flushed down the jamban when Mahathir feels like it.

Don’t b surprised that the boat still there.