• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Victor Lye Forced By Oppie Populists To Apologize Over Minor Affair! Why Oppies So Petty?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why doesn't the WP make a police report? are they chicken? if they were to hang their banner over this 'bastard' VIctor Lye....YOU WILL BE SURE THAT A POLICE REPORT WILL BE FILED...& one Cow$8 will appear to ask them to cum clean & commit harakiri...

Make the PxP an opposition again like 50 + years ago...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What sort of culture is this guy Victor promoting? As the anointed grassroots adviser, he ought to know better! He is not an elected MP but yet behaves like one; throwing his weight around and self-promoting no end!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That sounds familiar. But for the life of me, I can't put a finger on where I heard or read that from. :confused:
same here, but for the life of that someone familiar - of whom i can only suspect might be well-read in french, proficient in the piano and known to all and sundry, any and all of those fingers are for twat insertions. but having said that, i may be wrong :tongue:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
same here, but for the life of that someone familiar - of whom i can only suspect might be well-read in french, proficient in the piano and known to all and sundry, any and all of those fingers are for twat insertions. but having said that, i may be wrong :tongue:
I totally get what you're saying. I blame it on life in this fast-paced modern world, we think we heard or read something, then we're not sure. It's like deva ju, you know. Quite unsettling to be honest. But when you mentioned "all of those fingers are for twat insertions", I had a lucid moment where I am certain one of our female forumers confessed to doing just that! But alas, I became unsure again.:frown:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I totally get what you're saying. I blame it on life in this fast-paced modern world, we think we heard or read something, then we're not sure. It's like deva ju, you know. Quite unsettling to be honest. But when you mentioned "all of those fingers are for twat insertions", I had a lucid moment where I am certain one of our female forumers confessed to doing just that! But alas, I became unsure again.:frown:
again when unsure, life has taught me that it's always better to err on the side of caution and forget about deja-vu, unless one has been there and done that - hence the use of may, might, perhaps, maybe, stand korek-ted / corrected etc; alas, being labelled and ptui-ed / tui-ed as a malaysian kantonis dog is sure to being one back very quickly down to earth.....or as they say in mudland - potong steam! :cry:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Normally Shanmugam will have a lot to say on such things -why is he keeping quiet.
Did it occur to Victor Lye which party passed the law on the NCMP scheme in the first place?
This Lye fella does not even understand what is meant by community work in the constituency -if you are paid its a job/employment and no longer considered as community work! its like saying he's not being paid for doing charity work-and yet expect to be an MP!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
CheeBye John tan trying to cover another LiAR GRASS LOOTER Trying cover each other???

If this were to be opposite PAP MP will jump on the bandwagon cry father cry mother in ParLeeMent!

especially Flower auntie and auntie Disgraceful!! Some other pondung balls carrier will KPKB!!