• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP tripartism, re-skill you to upgrade from dish-washer to toilet cleaner

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Song Boh, voters? You need to be reskilled, upskilled and upgraded, in order to jump from one Low-SES job to another lowly paid Low-SES job. PAP wanted you to believe that they care about you for not earning good money and tripartite are there to "help" you fulfill your aspiration, create your dream job and other mother fucking promises. You still believe in Ng Chee Meng piece of shit on your face? Is dish washing any less desirable than toilet cleaning? Seng Kang GRC voters, please vote for opposition to bring you out of the vicious cycle under PAP's lies?

jw5

Loyal
You lose your job as an engineer, PAP will offer you a job as a cleaner and call it skill upgrading. LOL...................... :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The great irony is that those Skillsfuture merchants are usually PAP cronies themselves. You can find some of those clowns at job fairs and roadshows etc.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You lose your job as an engineer, PAP will offer you a job as a cleaner and call it skill upgrading. LOL...................... :biggrin:
The pathetic $500 future skill credit was meant for just that. I can't find any reasonable ground to believe the funding will make a person "skillful" nor talented nor life changing for a better future.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pathetic $500 future skill credit was meant for just that. I can't find any reasonable ground to believe the funding will make a person "skillful" nor talented nor life changing for a better future.

i going to use it to take a CFA course, learn something about finance. lol....

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can just re-classify the job titles to make it sound better.....

Dishwasher can become Food Utensils Advisor
Toilet Cleaner can become Sanitation & Sewerage Technician

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u are very free, bo kang jo, just take up any course like how to make cakes or bubble tea and I think they still pay u $6 an hour. Hahaha.

jw5

Loyal
All these PAP funding schemes are meant to manipulate impressionable sinkies into thinking the PAP cares for peasants. :rolleyes::biggrin: