• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP to nominate an Apuneh, Murali Pillai, to run in Bukit Batok against Chee

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well botak Thurman promises a strong candidate. But ah neh are known to have short penis. Will he meet the sexpectations of women Wing?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
"DARKNESS" will.befall bukit batok!!! candidates with no backbone, need minister to openly endorse, sing praises, pull wool over voter eyes.. Murali is spineless

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
what's the difference between an Indian penis and a Chinese penis? Both are coated in PAP latex.

Is that supposed to be a joke? You are a fucking retard. I thought you were going to say both were coated with your saliva.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Neh will win with ease. There might be a slight swing against PAP to punish them for what pervert David Ong did. I predict PAP to win with a 68-70%, down around 5% from the GE. PAP is deeply remorseful for what pervert David Ong did and will work harder for the residents.

Ah Neh will be flanked by dozens of grassroots leaders, PAP activists and other civil servants from HDB, URA and LTA, the kind that most sinkies need help from regarding their town council issues.

Chee, on the other hand, will be ignored and only helped a couple of die-hard cocksuckers. Residents will know that Chee is nothing but hot air and a lying defamer. Chee will lose as usual.

Flanked by the grassroots leaders similar to those Michael palmer and David ong fucked?

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict Chee will win. Pillai was already a failed candidate in Aljunied GRC lost to WP. the hand of Tharm is all over this nomination. He needs to push the apuneh agenda in the Party. I don't recall a non chinese winning a SMC, or maybe my memory is bad.

Michael palmer.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way this snake charmer looks, looks like they are trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Looks like a soft drink seller fm tekka market.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The way this snake charmer looks, looks like they are trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Looks like a soft drink seller fm tekka market.

This soft drink seller from tekka market will make Chee his bitch!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict Chee will win. Pillai was already a failed candidate in Aljunied GRC lost to WP. the hand of Tharm is all over this nomination. He needs to push the apuneh agenda in the Party. I don't recall a non chinese winning a SMC, or maybe my memory is bad.

DPM is ah neh
CJ oso
AG oso
Law M oso
FM oso
MITI oso'
Indranee Rajah oso
/////////////////////////// why so many ah nehs in position of power??

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Neh will win with ease. There might be a slight swing against PAP to punish them for what pervert David Ong did. I predict PAP to win with a 68-70%, down around 5% from the GE. PAP is deeply remorseful for what pervert David Ong did and will work harder for the residents.

Ah Neh will be flanked by dozens of grassroots leaders, PAP activists and other civil servants from HDB, URA and LTA, the kind that most sinkies need help from regarding their town council issues.

Chee, on the other hand, will be ignored and only helped a couple of die-hard cocksuckers. Residents will know that Chee is nothing but hot air and a lying defamer. Chee will lose as usual.

Agreed political power is uselesss without economic power.thats what iv been trying to say.as long as PAP controls temasek holdings and 30% of the economy.sinkies will be forever under their thumb.people want jobs,stability,housing,cars and most importantly money,they will give their votes to whomever can promise them that.not some mad dog whose never achieved anything in his life,can offer them nothing,if u built an empire,people Will call u a god,even a benevolent god.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Agreed political power is uselesss without economic power.thats what iv been trying to say.as long as PAP controls temasek holdings and 30% of the economy.sinkies will be forever under their thumb.people want jobs,stability,housing,cars and most importantly money,they will give their votes to whomever can promise them that.not some mad dog whose never achieved anything in his life.

Economic power has already shifted. The older generation who bought their flats in the 60s, 70s and 80s and have already paid off their mortgage and living in mortgage free housing may vote for the PAP. But the current generation who cannot afford to buy a flat, cannot afford to get married, lost their jobs or retrenched due to FTs, cannot even smell car ownership, etc. Exactly what is their incentive to vote PAP?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.......... Exactly what is their incentive to vote PAP?

Good question-I've always wondered why and how come 70% still voted for them.

“Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life.” ? or is it

"Cowards die many times before their deaths. The brave experience death only once."?