• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP to abolish election

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
since pap is so afriad to lose
why dont they just abolish election
and declare a one party system for system for all time

this will iomediately defeated all oppositions

the people as usual wont dare to protest or say anything as the are too fearful

if USA want to interfere , just tell the bankrupt country to fark off and dont bother us(PAP).

this will garrantee lee family have enough to eat for 10 generation along with their ministrs

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
since pap is so afriad to lose
why dont they just abolish election
and declare a one party system for system for all time

they have done that to the Presidential Elections...

I wouldn't be surprised, if they have statistics to prove they will lost a substantial majority in the coming election.

vectraa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not for external criticisms and subsequent pull out of investments, do you think this though has not already crossed their minds?

After all, we are just low level employees in this big Singapore Inc and the management know best.

Just keep our mouths shut and all will be fine as the "Dream Team" will solved all current problems and bring us all to greater heights when global economy recovers.

We should be grateful to the Senior Mgmt for taking us along with them in this "Magical Mystery Tour" bus so well guided and steered by the Best Paid team of Ministars in the world.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
they have done that to the Presidential Elections...

I wouldn't be surprised, if they have statistics to prove they will lost a substantial majority in the coming election.

i remember that LKy
said that if his party lost
he will immediately move the tanks in to the parlimant

this means that he has no intention of giving up power
the electioon is just for show

or to create an illusion that he is a fair person
he also say on to Tv once that there is no fair election

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember that LKy

I don't think the army will obey his orders just like that.
we are a conscripted army with no history of military takeover of govt.

and yes, LKY is right. There is no fair election.
Our opposition have to play dirty, smear LKY with as much dirt as possible during GE time.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
policeposter1.jpg

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remember that LKy

he forgot the SAF is made up of 80% reservists 10% NSFs and 10% regulars.

as for the MSK poster, I can personally come face to face with him, and I won't bother to do anything. His escape is the PAP's problem, not mine.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remember that LKy

But first he will orchestrate "Racial Riots" and "Lawlessness" before he legalize the arm intervention, to "Protect innocent civilians and Foreign Investments"

I have to admit, even with all the opposition combined, they still can't check mate Dirty Harry because they think they can actually win over power through "Elections".