• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP suspends trade with North Korea! Kim has reason to nuke SG now!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ends-trade-relations-with-north-korea-9412266

SINGAPORE: Singapore has suspended trade relations with North Korea, the latest of Pyongyang's major trade partners to cut commercial ties under toughening UN sanctions over its weapons programme, a customs notice obtained on Thursday (Nov 16) showed.

The move comes about two months after the United States imposed North Korea-related sanctions on a number of firms and individuals, including two entities based in Singapore.

"Singapore will prohibit all commercially traded goods from, or to, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)," Singapore Customs said in the notice sent to traders and declaring agents last Tuesday, referring to the country by its official name.

n-korea-singapore-customs.jpg

n-korea-singapore-customs-2.jpg

Advertisement
The suspension would take effect from Nov 8, Fauziah A Sani, head of trade strategy and security for the director-general of customs, said in the notice.

Repeated breach of the new prohibitions is punishable by a fine of up to S$200,000 or four times the value of the goods traded, imprisonment of up to three years, or both, it added.

Singapore is North Korea's seventh largest trading partner. The Philippines, Pyongyang's fifth biggest trading partner, suspended trade with North Korea in September to comply with a UN resolution.

Tension on the Korean peninsula has escalated as North Korea's young leader, Kim Jong Un, has stepped up the development of weapons in defiance of UN sanctions.

North Korea has tested a series of missiles this year, including one that flew over Japan, and conducted its sixth and biggest nuclear test in September.

Pyongyang maintains a diplomatic presence in Singapore, with an embassy in its financial district.

In September, Singapore issued a travel advisory urging citizens to avoid all non-essential travel to North Korea, where it does not have diplomatic representation.

In an interview with National Public Radio in May, Minister of Foreign Affairs Vivian Balakrishnan, had said Singapore was not ready to cut all diplomatic ties with North Korea.

In January last year, Singapore-based Chinpo Shipping Company (Private) Ltd was fined S$180,000 for facilitating a shipment of arms to North Korea in violation of UN sanctions.

Fat Boy Kim Jung Un can test fire a missile at Sinkieland now!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at the BS, that means whorejinx will hve to offer her smelly cheesepie in exhange for the fantastic things produced in pyongyang becos no barter or money is allowed.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was young I used to travel Stevens Road very often, have not been there for a while. The NK Embassy used to be facing the road, just not far from the previous Anderson Secondary School junction, after Balmoral Rd Junction; wonder if it is still there?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at the BS, that means whorejinx will hve to offer her smelly cheesepie in exhange for the fantastic things produced in pyongyang becos no barter or money is allowed.

We can sell the things to our comrades in PRC, who would gladly sell it to their comrades the NK. Set up a trading company in Northern China, like in maths..it is QED. ( Quite Easily Done).

Whereas in Singasong...we enforce the UN ban...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
but whorejinx and the FAP comfort women wing may wanna volunteer for this.... there must be a market somewhere out there in the universe for dried alabone.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John Tan has complied with the orders of the government of Singapore. My organization has severed all trade relations with North Korea. Any of my serfs caught trading with Fat Kim behind my back will receive a severe beating from me before being terminated without notice.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It's ok not to trade with NK, they have the Juche! spirit to keep them well and alive.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Tan has complied with the orders of the government of Singapore. My organization has severed all trade relations with North Korea. Any of my serfs caught trading with Fat Kim behind my back will receive a severe beating from me before being terminated without notice.

Don't talk cock...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's ok not to trade with NK, they have the Juche! spirit to keep them well and alive.

I can still remember passing by the NK embassy, which was in one of the residences unit facing the road...with the KIM's Photograph & the state crest etc..