• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP SUPPORTERS - BUY INFP/SUBSCRIBE or BE ZAPPED

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle and his 2 clones theblackhole and ilovesingapore has set the excellent example.

No one is stopping you to air your Porlumpar views here in SBF. To do so...u either donate subscribe or be zapped. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle and his 2 clones theblackhole and ilovesingapore has set the excellent example.

No one is stopping you to air your Porlumpar views here in SBF. To do so...u either donate subscribe or be zapped. :biggrin:

Ah Meng, you can subscribe also.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro, you should also advise Tonychat and his clone like soIsee and Asterix.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are the worst MBSSLUTS IN SBF!!!

I could still post without subscribing and there is no compulsion for anyone to donate or subscribe to this forum. I donated and subscribed NOT to empower myself, but to return the many favours LEANGSAM had helped me and salvaged me from moderation.

I do not abuse my power and my infraction power UNLIKE YOU MBSSLUTS. You and your clones had zapped me several times and I did not return the pleasure of zapping you and your clones.

I still respect my MENTOR AND FRIEND THE ORIGINAL MBSSLOTS and I think you may be playing a double game here. There were nothing in your SBF Wikileaks that betrayed me or tarnished my honesty and truthfulness here in this forum. But your hideous behaviour and evil ways in purchasing NICKS is unethical and immoral. You completely changed the rules of the game in this forum.

You threatened all new newbies who did not agree with you. You supported and encouraged vulgar and obscene clones who post nothing but garbages .With your kind of attitude, this forum will degenerate into the dumps. Instead of helping this forum to flourish, you will be dragging this forum down by your hideous behaviour.

You and your IRIS GANG and your story about MOO could just be a smokescreen. You are indeed the epitome of EVIL in this forum. What did you contribute here in this forum ??? Nothing except buying over NICKS with your $$$$. Your bribery and acquisition of NICKS here is shameful and utterly contemptuous!!! You are nothing but an utter disgrace to your family and heritage.

You think you are a hero here. I can tell you, many regard you with utter scorn, contempt and hate.

You tried to bribe me and buy me over not once, but three times with doubling your initial offer and I flatly refused. That hurt your pride and you swore to exterminate me. Just go ahead. You can kill with a thousand stabs or more at every orchestrated attack. You are indeed the most powerful man here in this forum.

I am not going to challenge you for power to exterminate or zap forummers. I will only up those who contributed good posts to this forum. The rest of your clones can just go on fucking me. I am immune to such low down tactic.

Do not try to play the role of the good and magnanimous Godfather. You are nothing but a scumbag, a worm , a maggot and a puny little shirvelled up prick! Cheers!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are the worst Cheers!!!
story of ilovesingapore the slut

iluvsingapura and kopiunca were getting married, asked kopicunt how to be a virgin.

kopicunt: put a liver into your vagina on your wedding nite and all will be fine,

on the wedding nite, iluvsingapura went to sleep after intense sex with kopiunca.

iluvsingapura woke up the next morning and found a note beside her.

the note read, we are over, i am leaving you for good.

p.s, i left your vagina in the sink

Last edited:

JiaJia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lying again? Old habits hard to chang ....sigh

I could still post without subscribing and there is no compulsion for anyone to donate or subscribe to this forum. I donated and subscribed NOT to empower myself, but to return the many favours LEANGSAM had helped me and salvaged me from moderation.

I do not abuse my power and my infraction power UNLIKE YOU MBSSLUTS. You and your clones had zapped me several times and I did not return the pleasure of zapping you and your clones.

I still respect my MENTOR AND FRIEND THE ORIGINAL MBSSLOTS and I think you may be playing a double game here. There were nothing in your SBF Wikileaks that betrayed me or tarnished my honesty and truthfulness here in this forum. But your hideous behaviour and evil ways in purchasing NICKS is unethical and immoral. You completely changed the rules of the game in this forum.

You threatened all new newbies who did not agree with you. You supported and encouraged vulgar and obscene clones who post nothing but garbages .With your kind of attitude, this forum will degenerate into the dumps. Instead of helping this forum to flourish, you will be dragging this forum down by your hideous behaviour.

You and your IRIS GANG and your story about MOO could just be a smokescreen. You are indeed the epitome of EVIL in this forum. What did you contribute here in this forum ??? Nothing except buying over NICKS with your $$$$. Your bribery and acquisition of NICKS here is shameful and utterly contemptuous!!! You are nothing but an utter disgrace to your family and heritage.

You think you are a hero here. I can tell you, many regard you with utter scorn, contempt and hate.

You tried to bribe me and buy me over not once, but three times with doubling your initial offer and I flatly refused. That hurt your pride and you swore to exterminate me. Just go ahead. You can kill with a thousand stabs or more at every orchestrated attack. You are indeed the most powerful man here in this forum.

I am not going to challenge you for power to exterminate or zap forummers. I will only up those who contributed good posts to this forum. The rest of your clones can just go on fucking me. I am immune to such low down tactic.

Do not try to play the role of the good and magnanimous Godfather. You are nothing but a scumbag, a worm , a maggot and a puny little shirvelled up prick! Cheers!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lying again? Old habits hard to chang ....sigh

another henchman of mbssluts....poor acting little pandai'
go back to chengdu and eat your bamboo
this is no place for you...too dirty here....too messy...you will die
mbslsuts will kill you in the end.....so dont into his dirty hands

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I received a confidential PM that MBSSLOTS, MBSSLUTS AND LEONGSAM is one and the same person.
Is this true???

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I received a confidential PM that MBSSLOTS, MBSSLUTS AND LEONGSAM is one and the same person.
Is this true???

That is not true. You think too much.

If Sam wanna whack you, he just whack you like how he whack SiFu. There is no need for him to use clones to whack you.

Maybe you may want to strongly consider staying away for some time.

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!!!

Is this true???

good good good

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is not true. You think too much.

If Sam wanna whack you, he just whack you like how he whack SiFu. There is no need for him to use clones to whack you.

Maybe you may want to strongly consider staying away for some time.

i think i should bro

too much of mbsslutting made me real sick

too much ah meng also made me real mad

too much of i hp also made me go bonkers

too much heat...too many enemies, too many foes, too many opponents, too much vulgarities, too many assassins to fight,too many
ghosts and demons to battle with....afterall this is only a phantom forum....where anything can happen...

when mbsslots turned into mbssluts and when they tried to buy and bribe kopiuncle, i knew things will be bad....

right bro, time to take off liao....

okay...time to take a holidays...see you maybe next year...

merry christmas and happy new year in advance....cheers and take care bro...

and many thanks for your help and encouragement always....kamsiah...kapunkrap...sawadeekah :smile:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think i should bro

too much of mbsslutting made me real sick

too much ah meng also made me real mad

too much of i hp also made me go bonkers

too much heat...too many enemies, too many foes, too many opponents, too much vulgarities, too many assassins to fight,too many
ghosts and demons to battle with....afterall this is only a phantom forum....where anything can happen...

when mbsslots turned into mbssluts and when they tried to buy and bribe kopiuncle, i knew things will be bad....

right bro, time to take off liao....

okay...time to take a holidays...see you maybe next year...

merry christmas and happy new year in advance....cheers and take care bro...

and many thanks for your help and encouragement always....kamsiah...kapunkrap...sawadeekah :smile:

IHP is a good guy so you take it easy with him please.