• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Smarties to manage our economy

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap-ministers-kosong-experience.jpg

Philip Ang

These are super talents of PAP. The Smarties.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stinkies get the gov't they deserve.

Show me a Stinky party with better talent.

If PAP tat bad...like tat WP is worst/useless. Co driver. In parliament just nod their heads n angkat gaji buta tiap bulan. 16k bulat bulat. Aduh.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the nightmare I wish I would not see, wake up to find out the REAL TRUTH from the Shit Times, for once. Your CPF was 500,000 now it is 5.00...a true confession from.....................( YOU KNOW WHO)....
I vote PAP for them to lie to me forever. :cool:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP emphasis on the scholar system and the illogical belief that book smart is equal to street smart is the cause of the downfall of the country.

Which country relied on street smart scholars to rise up from the ashes?

What is street smart anyway? Cheating, lying, backstabbing, deception, fraudulence, double dealing, breaking the law?

Chinks are renowned for those traits.