• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP says Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga's lyrics are offensive, this I agree!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...-ariana-grande-lady-gaga-lyrics-as-offensive/

Ariana Grande – God is a Woman: You, you love it when I move you/ You love it how I touch you/ My own, when all is said and done/ You’ll believe God is a woman. - This is so wrong

Lady Gaga – Judas: When he calles to me, I’m ready/ I’ll wash his feet with my hair if he needs/ Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain/ Even after three times he betrays me/ I’ll bring him down/ Bring him down, down/ A kind with no crown/ King with no crown…I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby/ It’s so cruel, but I’m still in love with Judas, baby…I wanna love you/ But something’s pulling me away from you/ Jesus is my virtue and/ Judas is the demon I cling to/ I cling to --Hamas lover.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better ban iTunes... lots of 'objectionable' songs. :rolleyes:

The PAP govt is now the arbiter of morality and good taste... the irony is so thick I could cut it with a knife.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the national anthem is offensive. what progress together....I don't see that happening. its a lie and its offensive.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better ban iTunes... lots of 'objectionable' songs. :rolleyes:

The PAP govt is now the arbiter of morality and good taste... the irony is so thick I could cut it with a knife.

PAP government is already the national nanny. It has just moved into another deeper layer of control.:mad:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...-ariana-grande-lady-gaga-lyrics-as-offensive/

Ariana Grande – God is a Woman: You, you love it when I move you/ You love it how I touch you/ My own, when all is said and done/ You’ll believe God is a woman. - This is so wrong

Lady Gaga – Judas: When he calles to me, I’m ready/ I’ll wash his feet with my hair if he needs/ Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain/ Even after three times he betrays me/ I’ll bring him down/ Bring him down, down/ A kind with no crown/ King with no crown…I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby/ It’s so cruel, but I’m still in love with Judas, baby…I wanna love you/ But something’s pulling me away from you/ Jesus is my virtue and/ Judas is the demon I cling to/ I cling to --Hamas lover.
Shit lyrics and shit composers. Why can't they write proper songs these days? Like they used to back in the day.

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree, and I am with you on this. Some of my favourite songwriters are already in their 70s or 80s. Some have already passed away. The pop music that is being composed these days is mostly shit. :frown:

Shit lyrics and shit composers. Why can't they write proper songs these days? Like they used to back in the day.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

like this? Lyrics sophisticated for you?

Oh yeah, I'll tell you somethin'
I think you'll understand
When I say that somethin'
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand

Reactions: jw5

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Absolutely agree, and I am with you on this. Some of my favourite songwriters are already in their 70s or 80s. Some have already passed away. The pop music that is being composed these days is mostly shit. :frown:
My favourite songs are mostly from the 1960s-80s. Oldies but goodies!

Reactions: jw5

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
like this? Lyrics sophisticated for you?

Oh yeah, I'll tell you somethin'
I think you'll understand
When I say that somethin'
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
Innocent lyrics about wanting to hold a girl's hand. That's pure, so innocent. And the music that accompanied these words, pure magic! Good ole Rock n Roll. Great composition! Lennon/McCartney forever!