• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP on the Defensive: Unprecedented!

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the mighty have fallen. Because of the Ms Tin debacle, no less than three ministers have seen fit to come and defend her and PAP.

When was the last time the PAP actually need to defend like so? The more they try to square a circle, the more desperate they appear to be.

This is going to be a different kind of election. Looking forward to it.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
It obvious isn't it, she is crumbling under the pressure of being thrust into the limelight. So much that so many big guns had to be called in to defend her. Funny how come she did not come out and defend herself?

peterpan777

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why need to defend? Don't even see any opposition in MP GRC.

Talk so much for what. rather spend time and effort on more productivity issue.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't know why they find the need to defend but defend they did. Have you been following the news? Ministers Lui, Khaw and Goh and more besides have come to her defence.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

They do not want the people to get the idea that PAP can field crap candidate. Even if its been uncontested, this could set the precedent that PAP is running out of suitable candidates themselves. Once the idea that the PAP is not infallible, we could start seeing more people questioning if its a good idea to just throw their votes to the ruling party.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure about other bros but I do get this feeling that the MIW khar por luan liao. Some of their new introductions already backfired. Many issues for the opposition to attack, especially the marginalisation of S'poreans.

Am praying hard this will be a watershed election not coz 4th PM likely to come from this batch but coz 2 or more GRCs and many SMC will collapse in front of MM.

peterpan777

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure about other bros but I do get this feeling that the MIW khar por luan liao. Some of their new introductions already backfired. Many issues for the opposition to attack, especially the marginalisation of S'poreans.

Am praying hard this will be a watershed election not coz 4th PM likely to come from this batch but coz 2 or more GRCs and many SMC will collapse in front of MM.

Are you dreaming? Clearly, you don't understand the ground. Speak to people on the ground. Opposition can trust. Why vote them?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right bro. This is the first occasion that this has happenned.
How the mighty have fallen. Because of the Ms Tin debacle, no less than three ministers have seen fit to come and defend her and PAP.

When was the last time the PAP actually need to defend like so? The more they try to square a circle, the more desperate they appear to be.

This is going to be a different kind of election. Looking forward to it.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you dreaming? Clearly, you don't understand the ground. Speak to people on the ground. Opposition can trust. Why vote them?

Everyone needs to dream, to have one. I fully understand the ground. I don't trust the MIW and with the exception of a few opposition members, I don't trust the others.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's quite clear PAP select candidates by connectivity and controbility, not meritocracy. Those of true calibre and ability wouldn't want to have anything to do with them. Absolute power corrupts absolutely in inevitable action.