• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP must 100% POFMA this fake news of over 600K CECA indians in Sinkapore!!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1579672808384.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you think they went to Komala Vilas restaurant merely to makan, chit-chat and promote local ah neh cuisine? :biggrin:

FTlkzAd.jpg

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is really too much. Definitely I will be voting Opposition to show my disagreement. How can this tiny island import so many of these people. Really disgusting!

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is really too much. Definitely I will be voting Opposition to show my disagreement. How can this tiny island import so many of these people. Really disgusting!

When I was in Australia, i thought to myself there are so many indians there... then i travelled to New Zealand, same thing.. sooo many Indians....come back to SG, then I realise the number of Indians in SG same as Australia and New Zealand added up. 70% song bo?

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has happen many years ago.
Bit by bit, family by extended family came.
I won't be surprised the number of 600k may be lesser then the real numbers.
They guard our gate with their open close gate policies.
There is nothing we can do.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has happen many years ago.
Bit by bit, family by extended family came.
I won't be surprised the number of 600k may be lesser then the real numbers.
They guard our gate with their open close gate policies.
There is nothing we can do.

They also have peculiar customs e.g. put little oil lamps on the HDB corridor balcony during Deepavali... sorry, should have said Diwali instead. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
They also have peculiar customs e.g. put little oil lamps on the HDB corridor balcony during Deepavali... sorry, should have said Diwali instead. :wink:
PAP advice you embrace multiculturalism and diversity, reject nativism, chauvinism and xenophobia. :mad:

Alfrescian
Loyal
the f*%&in shitskins are never truthful. The Ministry could also be hiding the truth or been "requested" to hide the truth so its possible that the number could even be 700,000 to 800,000

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I believe the 650,000 Indians include local sinkie Indians