• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP MPs will never do this

Ultŕaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Zealand MP resigns after calling waiter a "****head"

New Zealand Prime Minister John Key has welcomed the resignation of a government politician who came under fire for drunkenly abusing a waiter during a night out.

John-Key-win_2067289b.jpg

Mr Key said Mr Gilmore's behaviour was inappropriate Photo: Simon Watts/Getty Images

By AFP
2:02AM BST 13 May 2013

National Party MP Aaron Gilmore announced he was quitting parliament late on Sunday, saying the fallout from his actions during a meal at an exclusive South Island restaurant last month had become too much to bear.

"I have made mistakes. I am human," Mr Gilmore said. "But the attacks on my integrity have started taking a toll on those around me and this is unfair on them."

One of Mr Gilmore's dining companions, lawyer Andrew Riches, said the MP had remonstrated with the waiter when he refused to serve him any more alcohol, saying: "Don't you know who I am?", and calling the man a "****head".

Mr Riches said Mr Gilmore had threatened to have the prime minister's office sack the waiter, prompting the lawyer to write a letter to the restaurant apologising for his companion's behaviour.

Mr Gilmore denied some of the details of Riches' allegations but admitted he was drunk and abused the waiter, saying his behaviour was rude and arrogant.

After initially refusing to resign, he fell on his sword after it became clear late last week that he had lost the support of the prime minister.

"The party's view on behaviour that's inappropriate was quite clear from day one," Mr Key told TVNZ.

"I think he's made the right decision for himself and for his family. The pressure on Aaron would have been immense."

Edited by Bonnie Malkin

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
no one resign for calling their pay masters "daft, lesser mortals n etc"???

助李为孽者, 其后人将世世为奴,代代为娼!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP members and MPs will never behave like this. Only Oppo MPs and supporters do such crass stuff!

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
助李为孽者, 其后人将世世为奴,代代为娼!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuckhead?
That used to be cass888's favourite insult. :biggrin:

Some of those hardcore PAP running dogs have not posted for quite a while.

Must have been that gag order directive from the PAP HQ.

Good dogs, highly obedient. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
Some of those hardcore PAP running dogs have not posted for quite a while.

Must have been that gag order directive from the PAP HQ.

Good dogs, highly obedient. :cool:

She just posted recently to tell us that the gag order directive was a hoax. :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should PAP MP do that?

Anything that they do wrong, they spin and spin until it is right
Or the maggots in white will say it is the fucking fault of the sinkies
And ask the sinkies to tell them how to put it right

AND THEN PUT THE FUCKING BLAME ON SINKIES

THEREBY SCREWING AND FUCKING THE SINKIES AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

MAY LKY EAT JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX AND THE WHOLE PAP FUCKING IMPLODE

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP MPs do worse than this so often. But there is NOTHING the victims can do because PAP MPs are tribal chiefs.

If there was a free press, PAP MPs could be held accountable for their utter disdain for sinkees.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the recent incident, Ho Ching got a similar tick-off from an angmoh waiter at an official event. Did the waiter call her a ****head also? Only diff is the first letter starts with a "c" and not a "d".

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not likely because haven't seen a PAP MP get drunk.... who knows they do worse things when drunk :eek:

And when not drunk, PAP MPs have a merry time screwing and fucking sinkies conveniently head down down and arsehole up high high
And when not drunk PAP MPs have a very good time laughing all the way to their fucking banks.
And when not drunk , PAP MPs import foreign trash by the plane loads to displace sinkies into the 4th class with no jobs as jobs all go to foreign trash

I think PAP MPs do a lot less damage to us when they are fucking drunk.
I rather PAP MPs all get drunk and remain drunk.