• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP MPs wayang - let's see if they will put their vote where their mouths are.....

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...when the Paper is put to the vote. They are screaming away to say "I want, I want, to stand for erection again, in 2016."

These clowns instead of defending the govt paper, goes round snapping at WPs' proposals, asking for details when even the PAP's papers are also short on details. And let's not mention that it is not even a well-written paper, with at least 5 senior ministers coming out with clarifications.

The govt is not even sure if it is a worst case scenario, the best case of a 'just in case' scenario.

These MPs are a disgrace to the nation.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP MPs wayang - let's see if they will put their vote where their mouths are....

No wonder pap gets 60%

Still got majority people buying their bullshit.

Rambutan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP MPs wayang - let's see if they will put their vote where their mouths are....

...when the Paper is put to the vote. They are screaming away to say "I want, I want, to stand for erection again, in 2016."

These clowns instead of defending the govt paper, goes round snapping at WPs' proposals, asking for details when even the PAP's papers are also short on details. And let's not mention that it is not even a well-written paper, with at least 5 senior ministers coming out with clarifications.

The govt is not even sure if it is a worst case scenario, the best case of a 'just in case' scenario.

These MPs are a disgrace to the nation.

What more can one expect from a bunch of clowns?