• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP MP felt like foreigner in Chennai Business Park

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source - Mothership
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mothership.sg/2020/08/ang-wei-neng-west-coast-changi//amp

He began his speech by recounting an experience he had at Changi Business Park. Ang had gone there prior to Covid-19.

When he entered a lift, he noticed that the "well-dressed" people around him were "apparently foreigners" and speaking in a language foreign to Ang. :roflmao:

Ang said it was the first time he had felt "like a foreigner in my own country". :eek:

Why though?

Ang questioned why this might be, especially with recent assurances that nearly six in 10 in the workforce are locals — a number which Ang acknowledges is among the highest in the world.

Ang then pointed to the high number of Employment Pass and S-Pass holders.

"When I checked the MOM’s statistics, I noted there were 193,700 Employment Pass holder or E-Pass holders and 200,000 S-Pass holders as of December 2019. Why are there so many?"

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok let's give credit where it's due even though he's a Pappy Scum. But I think he's probably the first PAP MP to mention about the large numbers of CECA Nehs in Sinkieland. So clap clap to him. But then again all this while, he didn't realize the large numbers of CECA Nehs making their presence felt in our business districts, our neighborhoods? Where has he been all this while? KNN all this while he cocooned himself at home? :o-o:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hire a lot of CECA staff to handle my company's IT and HR matters. They are cheap, hardworking and have good rapport with the management staff. What's wrong with that?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I hire a lot of CECA staff to handle my company's IT and HR matters. They are cheap, hardworking and have good rapport with the management staff. What's wrong with that?

Yea hopefully more sinkie firms fire local sinkies for cheaper better foreigners. Have majority of sinkies unemployed. Too expensive.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yea hopefully more sinkie firms fire local sinkies for cheaper better foreigners. Have majority of sinkies unemployed. Too expensive.

There's a huge concentration of sinkies delivering food and driving cabs. I don't see PRs crying about job discrimination in those two professions.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok let's give credit where it's due even though he's a Pappy Scum. But I think he's probably the first PAP MP to mention about the large numbers of CECA Nehs in Sinkieland. So clap clap to him. But then again all this while, he didn't realize the large numbers of CECA Nehs making their presence felt in our business districts, our neighborhoods? Where has he been all this while? KNN all this while he cocooned himself at home? :o-o:

Busy admiring the finer material things in life!!!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
There's a huge concentration of sinkies delivering food and driving cabs. I don't see PRs crying about job discrimination in those two professions.

Yes! Have majority of sinkies holding the lowest wages type jobs! Only sinkie can hold those wages. Foreigner hold high wages.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes! Have majority of sinkies holding the lowest wages type jobs! Only sinkie can hold those wages. Foreigner hold high wages.

Hardworking cab drivers and food delivery workers can earn up average $4000 a month. That's hardly considered as lowest wages type of jobs. You should see the wages I pay to my condo and warehouse security guards.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Source - Mothership
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mothership.sg/2020/08/ang-wei-neng-west-coast-changi//amp

He began his speech by recounting an experience he had at Changi Business Park. Ang had gone there prior to Covid-19.

When he entered a lift, he noticed that the "well-dressed" people around him were "apparently foreigners" and speaking in a language foreign to Ang. :roflmao:

Ang said it was the first time he had felt "like a foreigner in my own country". :eek:

Why though?

Ang questioned why this might be, especially with recent assurances that nearly six in 10 in the workforce are locals — a number which Ang acknowledges is among the highest in the world.

Ang then pointed to the high number of Employment Pass and S-Pass holders.
Why he never kpkb I'm parleement n to pinky? Why now than kpkb?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hardworking cab drivers and food delivery workers can earn up average $4000 a month. That's hardly considered as lowest wages type of jobs. You should see the wages I pay to my condo and warehouse security guards.
Wow!
That's very good. It is more than what I earned as a Medical Officer with Singhealth in 2002

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was hiding under a rock all this while.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Until the PAP MP publicly condemns Lee Hsien Loong (and his accomplice Ho Ching) for throwing open the floodgates since 2004, don't fall for the 'good cop' stunt on social media. Just trying to score some points. :rolleyes:
I'll drink to that! Because at the end of the day, they are all the same. Let's recap what Pritam said in 2011 :

"How can any self-respecting Singaporean join a ruling party that behaves in such a morally reprehensible manner."

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until the PAP MP publicly condemns Lee Hsien Loong (and his accomplice Ho Ching) for throwing open the floodgates since 2004, don't fall for the 'good cop' stunt on social media. Just trying to score some points. :rolleyes:

until they ship the ah nehs home and locals get their job, talk is cheap, dont fall for it guys
happened countless times, blah blah blah and nothing is done

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sir John, your whole office must be stinking of Ah Neh body odours.