• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP makes the Best Singapore Government!

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore is such a small speck in the world. We only represent 0.00014% of the world land space. We have no natural resources and very limited land. We weren’t doing too bad during the pre-independence days but our story came alight after the People’s Action Party took over as our government. In a few decades they transformed the country that people all over the world sat up and took notice of us.

Have you heard of Seychelles, Saint Lucia, Dominica or Kiribati? Not many of us would. They are some countries as small as Singapore. How many of these will rise to be another Singapore in a few decades’ time?

By 2012, Singapore is the richest country in the world. According to source, Singapore might still be the richest country in 2050. Our government has done well, you can’t take that away from them. They do not deserve all the credit but do give them some.

The problems of transport, overcrowding and housing are temporary. Singapore under the PAP will resolve all these issues for the people.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yawnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me a fucking break........

small size no natural resources, more than ever to fuck off from it. only morons stuck themselves in this puny place.

You can keep all the money you want, others just want to have a relax life and yet have plenty of natural resources and cheap bills to pay. hehehehe...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore is such a small speck in the world. We only represent 0.00014% of the world land space. We have no natural resources and very limited land. We weren’t doing too bad during the pre-independence days but our story came alight after the People’s Action Party took over as our government. In a few decades they transformed the country that people all over the world sat up and took notice of us.

This bs was used for many decades. Same old bs to justify anti-sinkee policies. We don't want PAPpythied.

Have you heard of Seychelles, Saint Lucia, Dominica or Kiribati? Not many of us would. They are some countries as small as Singapore. How many of these will rise to be another Singapore in a few decades’ time?

Have you heard of Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland? These are successful small countries. Expensive countries to live in for foreigners but totally affordable for locals. Large middle class who live in financial security with negligible poverty.

By 2012, Singapore is the richest country in the world. According to source, Singapore might still be the richest country in 2050. Our government has done well, you can’t take that away from them. They do not deserve all the credit but do give them some.
Richest country with a median income of $2100! What a joke. Stop the bs per capita income as it does NOT give a true reflection of the financial wellbeing of the masses.

The problems of transport, overcrowding and housing are temporary. Singapore under the PAP will resolve all these issues for the people.
CEO of SMRT said that it will take him 5 years to correct existing problems. If new problems arise, he will take another 5 years? Overcrowding ...the PAP has no plan to resolve this. Housing - the PAP's solution is to import more foreigners to build the flats, how is that a solution?

Last edited:

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am actually comtemplating moving to seychelles.

They have the best beaches in the world.

The quality of life is awesome.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i've travelled to many countries and stayed in many lands
i still find singapore a great and wonderful place to be
we have the best world class governance
we have the best transport system in the world
we have the best healthcare system
we all live in peace and in harmony
we have a caring, compassionate and considerate government
from third world to the first world we have become
singapore is the best place to be
it's the only haven for you and for me :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This bs was used for many decades. Same old bs to justify anti-sinkee policies. We don't want PAPpythied.

Have you heard of Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland? These are successful small countries. Expensive countries to live in for foreigners but totally affordable for locals. Large middle class who live in financial security with negligible poverty.

Richest country with a median income of $2100! What a joke. Stop the bs per capita income as it does NOT give a true reflection of the financial wellbeing of the masses.

CEO of SMRT said that it will take him 5 years to correct existing problems. If new problems arise, he will take another 5 years? Overcrowding ...the PAP has no plan to resolve this. Housing - the PAP's solution is to import more foreigners to build the flats, how is that a solution?

All your points are totally valid.. what a nice start of the day when see logical rebuttal.. wahahhaha..

These PAP losers have not really seen the world what is called quality of living.. only bullshit the way along.. and trying to insult human intelligence..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

small size no natural resources, more than ever to fuck off from it. only morons stuck themselves in this puny place.

You can keep all the money you want, others just want to have a relax life and yet have plenty of natural resources and cheap bills to pay. hehehehe...

You are free to fuck off from Singapore. We don't need rubbish like you here.

Jusr go, see which country love to pick rubbish. Just fuck off to there.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are free to fuck off from Singapore. We don't need rubbish like you here.

Jusr go, see which country love to pick rubbish. Just fuck off to there.

All the while i am in Thailand.. what are you talking about???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i can see nothing but jealousy and envy
of those who can't made it here in beautiful and sunny singapore
they have to quit and hide somewhere in shame
covering their cowardice behind a nameless monicker
kpkb behind a lifeless pc...what a crying shame..
really boh lampar and boh akal boh everything....haha

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. :biggrin:
2. looks like there are two broken records that are spinning off track again and again in this thread.
3. aiyoh! blah to the same old same old.
4. sell something new or different!

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've travelled to many countries and stayed in many lands
i still find singapore a great and wonderful place to be
we have the best world class governance
we have the best transport system in the world
we have the best healthcare system
we all live in peace and in harmony
we have a caring, compassionate and considerate government
from third world to the first world we have become
singapore is the best place to be
it's the only haven for you and for me :smile:

If it's so nice, what are you doing here? You should be enjoying life instead of coming to this website of complainers?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If it's so nice, what are you doing here? You should be enjoying life instead of coming to this website of complainers?

i am enjoying every moment here in this great and wonderful forum
it's good to know how lucky you are to hear all these kpkb complainers only behind their PCs
some of these forummers here are really high flyers and scholars....poets, novelists and writers
so camp here to lick their gems and jewels....so that i can be wiser lor:smile:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are actually right but then he has to post in this website. It is his job and only livelihood. Ditto for Kinana and Clinton444. Ha Ha

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL YOU UNPATRIOTIC MOTHERFUCKERS WHO HAVE ISSUES WITH OUR PAP GOVERNMENT, CONSIDERED BY THE UNITED NATIONS TO BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD, CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

FUCK YOU RETARDS!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

If pap really loses the 2016 election all you retards will be shitting in your pants.