• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP lessons for Singaporeans

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee tells us about two challenges.

Yaacob tells us about good net behaviour.

Teo CH tells us not to degenerate others.

Tharman tells us to be regional.

Wah! So many tips to be a better Singaporean. Salivate.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They love to gives others an education when others didn't even ask for it in the first places..

one of the lowest life form of sinkie behaviour...

usually they gives an education when they cannot handle the masses and their position in power is threaten.. so much for sinkie education.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

<b>Dispensing wisdom when no one asked. I honestly think they behave this way, just so they can sleep better because of their multi-million paycheck. But fuck them! Every single one of them!</b>

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<b>Dispensing wisdom when no one asked. I honestly think they behave this way, just so they can sleep better because of their multi-million paycheck. But fuck them! Every single one of them!</b>

Bro, u do a Raider (show pickcher) when you fark anyone of them, I'll make sure I'll up your points gao gao.. :biggrin:

AudreyFang

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are very good signs.

These are signs that they have totally lost touch with the ground.

PAP's eventual loss of power is imminent.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually they gives an education when they cannot handle the masses and their position in power is threaten.. so much for sinkie education.

Seriously, why do politicians love to teach? What is the whole purpose?

Tonychat might be right on this.

Last edited:

AudreyFang

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think so. Most Sinkies are stupid and ball-less.

That's even better. It is an indication that the electorate is not as advanced as those of 1st world countries. The direct implication is most Sinkies are driven by their carnal needs and wants (houses, cars, vacations, toys, disposable income) rather than political ideals.

When enough Sinkies have lost their jobs to FTs, they will no longer be ball-less.

Let the FT policy go into full throttle. Let property prices go into a colossal bubble. Let PRC students sponsored by PAP deride the locals ......

Boldness and courage are incubated on the edges of desperation and hunger. And the PAP is too blind to sense it.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, why do politicians love to teach? What is the whole purpose?

Tonychat might be right on this.

My take on this is that Singaporeans have been over the last two generations been conditioned to a paternalistic style of governance where they "look up" to someone in authority who is supposedly wise and well-learned. In most other countries, politicians are supposed to serve the public (who voted them in) but in Sg, the elected leaders have taken on the role of advisors and gurus to preach to the lesser mortals. It is quite accepted in Peesai, that's why it goes on.

Cheers!

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
My take on this is that Singaporeans have been over the last two generations been conditioned to a paternalistic style of governance where they "look up" to someone in authority who is supposedly wise and well-learned. In most other countries, politicians are supposed to serve the public (who voted them in) but in Sg, the elected leaders have taken on the role of advisors and gurus to preach to the lesser mortals. It is quite accepted in Peesai, that's why it goes on.

Cheers!

I agree with what you say.

AudreyFang

Alfrescian
Loyal
And there are less of them (the older generation) with every passing day/week/month/year/election.

This is one area where a long lifespan is not a good thing.

The Lee Hsien Loongs, the Teo Chee Heans, the Lim Swee Says ....etc of the PAP have no idea of how to engage the new generation of voters.

They are riding on the gratefulness of the older folks who are still beholden to the contributions of the old guards.

But the beautiful thing is that society has short memory.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can also offer these tips. Mine FOC. Taxpayers need not pay a fortune for the obvious.

jw5

Loyal

It's denigrate, not degenerate lah! :biggrin:

All these is in line with LKY's former style of prescriptive living.
This is the way, so do it this way of life.
The fact is that they have not changed one bit.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those PAP fuckwits have been dispensing their "wisdom" since 1963. I put up with it for more than 3 decades till I could take it no more.

Applause!!! Applause!!! A very rare posting of yours that I fully in agreement. Postings by others on this thread so far are also pearls of wisdom. It shows that S'poreans are much much wiser than the PAP dumbfucks, something which they never realise up to now. But it's good that these PAP clowns continue to behave this way as it will lead to their downfall sooner.

Btw the worst of the lot is Lim Swee Say. This fucked up guy can't even articulate his thoughts coherently, failing to string together just a few sentences that can make sense, aggravated by his mangled pronounciation. And he wants to dispense us "wisdom"??? I rather listen to the old man at my neighborhood coffee shop and we don't even need to pay him millions, just a cup of kopi-c will do!