• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Leaders Lead Cheated Aljunied Residents In Demanding Answers From WP Overlords!

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Overheard from Aljunied Resident

Yawn

zeroo :biggrin:

lS7cz.gif

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Victor Lye & Gang's Political Low Blow Job in Aljunied

But someone said he answers only to residents, not to parliament wor... How? :rolleyes:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I read this kind of bo Liao bullshit pap propaganda, all the more I will vote for WP.

Kan nin bu cb

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Anti-WP flyers: PAP activists should quiz their bosses

PAP Activists Fight for Aljunied GRC - Flyers on AHPETC

Channel News Asia reported on 13 March 2015 that PAP activists in Aljunied GRC have distributed flyers urging residents to ask their Members of Parliament to answer questions posed about AHPETC.

The flyers are a direct response to Pritam Singh's defiance in Parliament that the "Worker's Party will not answer to Parliament but only to the residents of Aljunied."

Aljunied%2BFlyer%2B3.jpg

While there are mixed reactions to the PAP activists' actions, SG Bumiputera is glad that the PAP has finally gone on the offensive. It is time that the PAP stop being gentlemen and start to fight the Workers' Party at the same level. For those who live in Aljunied, the WP is no gentlemen and they employ numerous underhanded tricks to cultivate the perception that Aljunied residents are being persecuted by the Government. This, is their ploy to maintain control the electorate.

In our minds, the Worker's Party is out of control. Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East is still Singapore and the laws of the land apply. It is ironic that the Workers' Party sought to be elected into Parliament to be a check and balance for the PAP, but they then deny the authority of Parliament to ask and get answers. It is also hypocritical that the WP continue to ask questions in Parliament during Budget Debate 2015 and expect to get answers from the PAP.

Aljunied%2BFlyer.jpg

The PAP needs to wake-up and stop fighting like gentlemen. If the PAP continues to stick to their values, they will be overwhelmed by the underhanded games of the Worker's Party. What the WP seems to have forgotten, is that 40% of AHPETC residents voted for the PAP. #sharethetruth Bring it on!

http://sggeneralelections2016.blogspot.sg/2015/03/pap-activists-fight-aljunied-grc-flyers.html?m=1

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Victor Lye, I overheard that your mother used to be a prostitute before she conceived you. :wink:

0IgAAqu.png

^ Identical. Word for word.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP Activists Fight for Aljunied GRC - Flyers on AHPETC

Channel News Asia reported on 13 March 2015 that PAP activists in Aljunied GRC have distributed flyers urging residents to ask their Members of Parliament to answer questions posed about AHPETC.

The flyers are a direct response to Pritam Singh's defiance in Parliament that the "Worker's Party will not answer to Parliament but only to the residents of Aljunied."

Aljunied%2BFlyer%2B3.jpg

While there are mixed reactions to the PAP activists' actions, SG Bumiputera is glad that the PAP has finally gone on the offensive. It is time that the PAP stop being gentlemen and start to fight the Workers' Party at the same level. For those who live in Aljunied, the WP is no gentlemen and they employ numerous underhanded tricks to cultivate the perception that Aljunied residents are being persecuted by the Government. This, is their ploy to maintain control the electorate.

In our minds, the Worker's Party is out of control. Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East is still Singapore and the laws of the land apply. It is ironic that the Workers' Party sought to be elected into Parliament to be a check and balance for the PAP, but they then deny the authority of Parliament to ask and get answers. It is also hypocritical that the WP continue to ask questions in Parliament during Budget Debate 2015 and expect to get answers from the PAP.

Aljunied%2BFlyer.jpg

The PAP needs to wake-up and stop fighting like gentlemen. If the PAP continues to stick to their values, they will be overwhelmed by the underhanded games of the Worker's Party. What the WP seems to have forgotten, is that 40% of AHPETC residents voted for the PAP. #sharethetruth Bring it on!

http://sggeneralelections2016.blogspot.sg/2015/03/pap-activists-fight-aljunied-grc-flyers.html?m=1

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pap is the bigger party, everything works to their advantage. still, pap is the best..

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a shameful display, WP. Boo! BOO!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The people will still vote the Worker's Party & if the old fart departs, they will be 'slapped' hard...that will be the hard truths....the people are very angry, from every generations of voters....:p

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I read this kind of bo Liao bullshit pap propaganda, all the more I will vote for WP.

Kan nin bu cb

naturally lah! you don't know meh Davis zeroo is WP suppork, he plays reverse psychology to get more vote for WP mah

don't fall for his shallow trick ... give your vote to PAP, majula PAP ever onward

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Victor is correct. I also heard similar talk between at my office, where anti-PAP people are publicly unhappy with WP over the way they run their town council. Aljunied is ripe to return back to PAP. I can feel it in my bones.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Victor is correct. I also heard similar talk between at my office, where anti-PAP people are publicly unhappy with WP over the way they run their town council. Aljunied is ripe to return back to PAP. I can feel it in my bones.

this Yang Yin is another WP guy playing punk to gain more votes for WP :oIo::oIo::oIo:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

zeroo is just a scumbag and a troll.

PAP and PAP IBs are desperate and would resort to lies.

The video in post #29 was done by Jason Chua, a known PAP IB.

Sumbag like zeroo is used to propagate these lies.

The beginning of that video where Pritam Singh said: "We are asking the residents of Aljunied GRC to give the Worker's Party a blank cheque." was actually said by George Yeo and NOT Pritam Singh.

Here watch this video clip.

[video=youtube;niTqwXorzQY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niTqwXorzQY[/video]

At around 3:09 This is what Pritam said.

"For today's speech, my friends, I want to reach out to another two groups of people. First to the voters of Aljunied GRC.
In today's Straits Times again, George Yeo said that we are asking the residents of Aljunied GRC to give the Worker's Party a blank cheque. "

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOU got check your table first? I heard that they shit on your table after you spit on theirs. pro-FAP people are very upset with pro-FAP people. all fighting internally.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

YOU got check your table first? I heard that they shit on your table after you spit on theirs. pro-FAP people are very upset with pro-FAP people. all fighting internally.

the lowest rung in the society, those grassroots fuck :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.. one look at their faces you already know where they belong in a hierarchy

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAPpies have a lousy sense of imagination. Their stories of sob and anger are so poorly written and simply repeat the mantra of the ministarts. Nothing new.

Looking forward to the PAP eating humble pie over the distribution of defamatory leaflets. Are you going to face your boss to get your lashing.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Victor Lye, I overheard that your mother used to be a prostitute before she conceived you. :wink:

0IgAAqu.png

^ Identical. Word for word.

I have been observing this Victor Lye for months, and I find that he engages in very confrontational and destructive politics.

From a neutral perspective, you can say he's PAP's Chee Soon Juan. Note the "disruptive" way he operates within Aljunied, getting people to protest against the AHPETC, fiery language like CSJ's early days in politics.

The problem is, while we respect Chee, the PAP doesn't. If the PAP never tolerated what they felt was Chee Soon Juan's style of politics, why do they give a position of importance to Victor Lye?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As we know, in Singapore, one country two systems. One for PAP, one for everyone else especially the opposition.

SDP leaders jailed for distributing flyers critical of government policies

Ms Chee Siok Chin began serving her one-week jail sentence yesterday after District Judge Chng Lye Beng had found her guilty together with Mr Gandhi Ambalam and Dr Chee Soon Juan for distributing flyers without a permit.

A permit was required because, one, 5 or more persons were involved and, two, the police insist, the flyer was demonstrating “opposition to the actions of the Government.”

The Deputy Public Prosecutor had during the hearing emphasized that it was not the distribution of the flyers per se that was illegal but the content of the flyer which was critical of the policies of the Government was also illegal.

The police witnesses had testified during the trial that distibuting flyers was a common and normal activity. They could not say what offence the Defendants had committed. One even said that in his opinion, the SDP leaders were not committing an offence.

Furthermore, the licensing officer testified that distributing flyers for a commercial cause did not require a permit whereas one was needed if the cause was political. This, of course, is not true because the law (Miscellaneous Offences Act) does not make such a provision.

The Defendants also argued that the fact that the flyer criticised the Government was irrelevant to the charge.

Despite all these, Judge Chng sided with Prosecution and convicted Ms Chee, Mr Ambalam, and Dr Chee, sentencing them to the maximum fine of $1000, or one-week jail in default.

The three have appealed the conviction. Ms Chee has chosen to serve her sentence first but will continue with her appeal because it is important that the High Court renders its decision and grounds if it upholds the conviction.

Even as she begins serving her sentence, Ms Chee will be brought to court daily for the on-going hearing before District Judge Toh Yung Cheong for a separate charge for “attempting to take part in a procession” during the WB-IMF meeting in 2006.

Immediately after Mr Chng made his decision on 18 Dec 09, Ms Chee stood up and told him:

“I continue to say that what we did was not a crime. Criticising one’s government is a right guaranteed in a democratic society. By finding us guilty you are as good as saying that we do not have this right. By pronouncing us guilty you are also saying that Singapore is not a democratic society and that this government is an undemocratic one.”