• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP launches new Aljunied point man; ex-minister's son

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
When will they learn that people are FED UP of seeing these candidates who are related to other elites by blood?

There are so many MPs who are the children of former MPs, or former PPS to LKY/GCT/LHL, or their spouses. Can they really not find anyone else?

People are fucking fed up of this. They should know that people are no longer willing to vote in candidates of this typical profile. How the fuck can such candidates relate to the common people?

THis guy is the son of a former cabinet minister and the brother of the SingTel CEO. I think if one were to run a check on the family backgrounds of all MPs + top civil servants, you would get a real shock. This is ridiculous!

Wait till LHL's children run for politics.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has the new Chua guy been bending down as well? If not, he should bend down more often, so we can shaft his ass.

Arrogant and pompous elites who mysteriously become 'humble', 'down-to-earth' and 'just like one of us' every five years. :wink:

koh-poh-koon-drain.jpg

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till LHL's children run for politics.

This inbreeding is fucking sickening. Seriously someone should publish a full list of all the "family trees" of current MPs and senior civil servants, and distribute it around in the heartlands. A lot of these voters don't read news on the internet. And it is not an offence since you are stating the truth (it is a FACT whether someone is related to someone or not).

I thought the PAP found out after the Punggol East defeat that they needed a different profile of candidate???

If they carry on like this, their new Aljunied team is going to get demolished. I expect them to get less than 35% of the vote.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This inbreeding is fucking sickening. Seriously someone should publish a full list of all the "family trees" of current MPs and senior civil servants, and distribute it around in the heartlands. A lot of these voters don't read news on the internet. And it is not an offence since you are stating the truth (it is a FACT whether someone is related to someone or not).

I thought the PAP found out after the Punggol East defeat that they needed a different profile of candidate???

If they carry on like this, their new Aljunied team is going to get demolished. I expect them to get less than 35% of the vote.

KPK directly related to the Lee Clan?

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
KPK directly related to the Lee Clan?

Nope, but he is Teo Ser Luck's good friend (ex-classmate) and also I was referring more to the profile of the candidate -- "$11.50 for a pair of chopsticks"?? WTF??

It is sickening that they are no longer recruiting the Lily Neo / Denise Phua types.

Take a look at some of their newer MPs:

- Grace Fu (daughter of James Fu, former Press Secretary to LKY)
- Ong Teng Koon (son of Ong Ah Meng, former MP)
- Janil Puthucheary (son of James Puthucheary, former MP)
- Desmond Choo (nephew of Choo Wee Khiang, former MP)
- Tin Pei Ling (wife of Ng How Yue, former PPS to LHL)
- Lawrence Wong (former PPS to LHL)
- Ong Ye Kung (former PPS to LHL and son of former MP)
- Khaw Boon Wan (former PPS to LKY)

And also some senior civil servants

- Yong Ying-I (daughter of former CJ Yung Pung How)
- Juthika Ramanathan (daughter of former President SR Nathan)

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, but he is Teo Ser Luck's good friend (ex-classmate) and also I was referring more to the profile of the candidate -- "$11.50 for a pair of chopsticks"?? WTF??

It is sickening that they are no longer recruiting the Lily Neo / Denise Phua types.

CCS not on the list?

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCS is not related. He is merely a scholar from a humble background who knew who to suck up to.

I can tell you there is no way he is a part of the inner circle, those who are connected to the elite families are better-connected than him even though he is a minister. In other words he is just a page boy for the elites. The likes of Teo Chee Hean and Tony Tan come from very powerful families and they (along with LHL) are the ones who are pulling the strings. This is how the system works, the scholars are used to do the bidding of the powerful families. It is sickening. So much for "meritocracy" in Singapore.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
"It also depends on my personal considerations at the time. It's still two years away."

(another pap dog who put his interests first)

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing wrong to be related to the Lees. Is it a crime you brainless Twit!

Yes, it is not a crime to be related..if I were to be related..I feel damn proud too..but you have too many "RELATED" people with you, even if they have done good, there will still be the perception of cronyism..

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
When will they learn that people are FED UP of seeing these candidates who are related to other elites by blood?

There are so many MPs who are the children of former MPs, or former PPS to LKY/GCT/LHL, or their spouses. Can they really not find anyone else?

People are fucking fed up of this. They should know that people are no longer willing to vote in candidates of this typical profile. How the fuck can such candidates relate to the common people?

THis guy is the son of a former cabinet minister and the brother of the SingTel CEO. I think if one were to run a check on the family backgrounds of all MPs + top civil servants, you would get a real shock. This is ridiculous!
They are still stuck in the old mindset that only elites and scholars are fit to run country, the rest can become hawkers

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkieland now same same as Indonesia under Suharto's era.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP sending 自杀部队

That translates roughly into "suicide commandos" or "suicide squad". Either label, these three sacrificial lambs are there to purposely "kachow" the democratically-elected WP MPs. What a shame! I wonder why only losing PAP wards can still hold their MPS and still behave like an MP by virtue of being appointed Adviser while the opposition cannot do likewise in PAP wards. I believe we call it double standards.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple solution.

Regardless of what genes that they are whelped from,

VOTE OUT EVERYONE OF THOSE PAP MAGGOTS AND COCKROACHES IN 2016

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the PAP's historic loss of a Group Representation Constituency to the opposition, its leadership in Aljunied - former foreign minister George Yeo, former second minister for transport and finance Lim Hwee Hua and Mr Zainul - soon left the political scene.

In the PAP's search for replacements, Mr Chua is the final piece - and the only one to be "parachuted" into the GRC.

The other three new branch chairmen in Aljunied - health-care insurer Victor Lye, lawyer K. Muralidharan Pillai, and airline industry executive Poon Mun Wai - were all long-serving party activists before being tapped to take over.

They replaced Mr Yeo, Madam Cynthia Phua and Mrs Lim respectively.

so pap going back to old school, where pap once used normal off the street citizens as their party candidates at GE? dont look down on them, these bunch are seasoned grassroot activists, not the usual out of the wood elites who cannot connect with the heartlanders. these type of opponents more dangerously than the usual scholars/superscale civil servants that were parachute down from pap hq.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When his lau peh was minister of health, his lau bu was damn fucking garang!

When she gave birth to her youngest child, she demanded that 2 sisters and 6 staff nurses attended to her 24/7 in her KK hospital suite.

One of the nurses lodged a formal complaint, but it swept under the carpet.

Was this the one that was born then? Mr Chua Eng Leong, 42, he must be damn lucky to be born in KK....