• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP is very wise to donate only $50k to Haiti

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure some of this donation will be siphoned away by some unscrupulous individuals..so need to very becareful, why only PAP can see that not other country?

mascott

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least dun have to announce in the news.. Mr brown called them cheap bastard.. and i call them cheapo!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sure some of this donation will be siphoned away by some unscrupulous individuals..so need to very becareful, why only PAP can see that not other country?

hi there

1. no offence, bro.
2. it is not that the "whites" are wiser but there is simply insufficient monies in the sinkie coffer.
3. btw, it is the taxpayers' monies and not the ruling party's.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wise?

Don't want to donate to dark skinned ppl who exist in a poverty state but very willing to let Ang Mos cheat away their BILLIONS and still haven't learnt any lessons yet?:biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's ironic that a country headed by the greatest racist could have this racial harmony act put in place in the country...:biggrin:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP can see that - bcos they are by nature VERY CALCULATING ... :cool:

i read somewhere that haiti is reputed as one of the most corrupted countries in the world, their ppl unhappy & lawless ... this is in contrast to their neighbor The Dominican Republic which is a nice place ...

other countries' leaders not so calculating by nature, so they don't bother so much that their donations would be siphoned off by corrupted haitian officials ... they hear 'earthquake' they juz open their wallets ... LKY hears 'earthquake' and he says 'hmm, lets see, how can i benefit from this ?'

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
what calculating?

they are generous to a fault, by throwing 260 billions of our taxpayers monies into wall street longkangs....

they are still telling you that you can all kiss my good governance ass...:biggrin: