• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP is a goner when an ex-MIW conscience was pricked

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan Cheng Bock also claims media get around what he called ‘biased’ reporting, Dr Tan turns to online media. Dr Tan Cheng Bock has spoken out against what he calls “biased” coverage by the media during the Hougang by-election last week.He is the latest political figure to join the debate.The former Ayer Rajah Member of Parliament wrote on his Facebook page that he empathised with Workers’ Party chief Low Thia Khiang, who recently criticised the way the mainstream media had covered the by-election.“I can understand Low Thia Khiang’s outburst on the main press media for not being fair to the opposition because my team too felt the coverage of my Presidential election was also biased towards the government choice candidate,” Dr Tan wrote.The general practitioner added that he had to turn to the online media to reach an otherwise unreachable audience because news coverage of the presidential polls was “biased towards the government choice candidate”.Dr Tan said he managed to garner hits in the range of 46,797 direct views and 3,271,294 third-party views on his Facebook between 22 and 28 May.His latest post before today (31 May), was on 26 May and it has already been read by 15,348 netizens.However, Dr Tan pointed out that he wasn’t able to reach the older voters because they are not web-savvy. “My generation is not in touch with the new media because we are not used to telling the world what we do,” he said.“If I had no new media to work with after my post-election, my connect with the ground will be limited. Today, apart from the usual conventional ways, this new media will be my main communication tool for the future,” Dr Tan wrote.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not the first and surely not going to be the last. One by one, ex-MIWs who have overrun their 'use-by' date will come out and play to the opposition gallery.

But in order to entice these ex-MIWs to do that, there must be a carrot big enough. What about the appointment of President ?

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree, more people will come out to voice their concerns at the direction sg is heading as many of them feel that govt population policies are not sustainable ...

B

Baluku

Singaporeans need Mr. TAN to tell them MSM is bias to ruling party.

He thinks Singaporeans stupid or what?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Baluku said:
Singaporeans need Mr. TAN to tell them MSM is bias to ruling party.

He thinks Singaporeans stupid or what?

I think he is not telling to Singaporeans. He is telling to the MSM.