• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP incapable of reinventing itself: Catherine Lim

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is no need to reinvent the wheel. The PAP is doing an excellent job. The data tells the whole story. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

International Monetary Fund
22px-Flag_of_Luxembourg.svg.png
Luxembourg
22px-Flag_of_Qatar.svg.png
Qatar
22px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
Norway
20px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.png
Switzerland
22px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png
Australia
22px-Flag_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates.svg.png
United Arab Emirates
22px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png
Denmark
22px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png
Sweden
22px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
Netherlands
22px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
Canada
22px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png
Singapore

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Singapore has a higher per capita GDP than the USA and has surpassed Japan! You should all be extremely proud of your government.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly speaking, i don't think there is a need to change or reinvent themselves. Look at how the debate.... It my way or no way attitute ....

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to reinvent the wheel. The PAP is doing an excellent job. The data tells the whole story. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

Luxembourg
Qatar
Norway
Switzerland
Australia
United Arab Emirates
Denmark
Sweden
Netherlands
Canada
Singapore

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Singapore has a higher per capita GDP than the USA and has surpassed Japan! You should all be extremely proud of your government.

I'll bet with all the other ten countries with GDP higher than Singapore, combine all the relevant ministers salary & they are still lower than one single minister from Singapore!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I'll bet with all the other ten countries with GDP higher than Singapore, combine all the relevant ministers salary & they are still lower than one single minister from Singapore!

Just because other countries underpay their politicians doesn't mean that Singapore should make the same mistake.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Luxembourg
Qatar
Norway
Switzerland
Australia
United Arab Emirates
Denmark
Sweden
Netherlands
Canada
Singapore

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Luxembourg damn power, their GDP is 6 figure!!!!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You couldnt earn more points like me writing quality anti-PAP stuff bcs basically you dont have it in you as you are a true blue balls licker.

My points are not excessive and I am definietly not here for pts and whatever I have there on the right hand side came from hard earned pts after making over 4000 posts. Sam has promised 100 pts to pro-PAP nonsense so I suggest you pick up his tip and start writing courageously.

I would have earned many more points like you writing anti-PAP, anti-Singapore and anti-establishment nonsense than writing sense. And we know the more anti-establishment you are, the more like-minded fellows will up you. You already confessed that you are in it for points - whatever for!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How to put myself in good light? Be a gay dog like them? :biggrin:

Nobody is asking you to be gay or a canine. All that's requested in you behave in a civil manner towards others. It's a sign of a good upbringing.

Behaving like a rabid loony reflects badly on your whole clan.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody is asking you to be gay or a canine. All that's requested in you behave in a civil manner towards others. It's a sign of a good upbringing.

Behaving like a rabid loony reflects badly on your whole clan.

I have bad upbringing :( Whenever any one of my family member see or talk about PAP or gay dog, our conversation sentence will ends with Kan ni na bu chao chee bye :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no need to reinvent the wheel. The PAP is doing an excellent job. The data tells the whole story. Singapore has a higher per capita GDP than the USA and has surpassed Japan! You should all be extremely proud of your government.

Too bad, the majority of the people here did not benefit from the increase in GDP, the figures are a bad joke for most.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too bad, the majority of the people here did not benefit from the increase in GDP, the figures are a bad joke for most.

Not only did people not benefit from it? There are people suffering from the increase in GDP. The younger generation are having a hard time coping with high rising standard of living and stagnant salary. The old ones on the medical. The figures are no jokes, they are evil.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luxembourg damn power, their GDP is 6 figure!!!!
only because the european countries over tax the rich, and they ran to countries like luxembourg which have low taxes, the rich europeans wealth inflate the GDP of luxembourg, but the natives did not benefit too much from the inflated GDP figures.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only did people not benefit from it? There are people suffering from the increase in GDP. The younger generation are having a hard time coping with high rising standard of living and stagnant salary. The old ones on the medical. The figures are no jokes, they are evil.

True, the poor standard of living are falling rapidly due to pap policy and the rich inflated the GDP figure, the country must reduce the number of FW so that the poor can improve their condition. But the gov tend to be obsess with GDP figure.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a joke! The baby wants to cry like a baby but be treated as an adult.

The "younger generation" must have stylo-milo Starbucks frappuccino, while their parents will drink kopi-o from the kopitiam. The "younger generation" must have their MacDonald burger, while their parents eat char siew pow. The "younger generation" must work in air-con office or building, while their parents toil in the hot sun.

The baby still cries and want to be treated as an adult?