• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pap = idiots?!?

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GOVT WON’T SUE YOU IF YOU SAY IT IS MADE UP OF IDIOTS
THEREALSINGAPORE Sun, 11/25/2012 - 02:47

In a recent wide-ranging interview with the media, Law and Foreign Affairs Minister K Shanmugam touched on the topic of defamation. He explained that, as a rule of thumb, the government doesn’t sue for defamation. He said, “Individuals within government who are personally defamed can sue – for example when you say someone is corrupt. But if you say the government is made up of idiots no one can sue you because that will be considered an opinion, and you are entitled to that opinion, based on your assessment of government policies. If you say the policies are incompetent, anti-Singaporean, you can’t be sued.”

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
errrr...if the policies are incompetent, it must mean the minister in charge of the policy is INCOMPETENT too, isnt it?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which idiot says ""Yesterday's event, I was told by the PUB, occurs once every 50 years."

"Discusssions on Race - Guide-Ropes (By Scroobal)

Though race and everything related to it are not off limits, please exercise care and articulate your viewpoints with sensitivity and have that dab of tolerance."

Actually I am a hypocrite as I have no sensitivity or tolerance for others and I like to malign forum members and has no credibility at all.

Camel

Which idiot says ""Yesterday's event, I was told by the PUB, occurs once every 50 years."

We are seeing idiotic quotes from them almost every week. Should have a post titled "The MOST idiotic PAP's quotes of the week." Bwahahahaha.......

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The same idiot who now wants to control you using the internet , then again, the biggest idiots are those who voted for this Idiot. The best part is, this Idiot is till being paid an obscene amount of salary plus benefits...looks like being an Idiot..pays!

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The same idiot who now wants to control you using the internet who is now calling him an Idiot, pointing out his incompetent, but biggest idiots are those who voted for this Idiot. the best part is, this Idiot is till being paid an obscene amount of salary plus benefits...looks like being an Idiot..pays!

Nice one bro.:biggrin:

I have another idiot who wants to control SBF saying this too::biggrin:

"Discusssions on Race - Guide-Ropes (By Scroobal)

Though race and everything related to it are not off limits, please exercise care and articulate your viewpoints with sensitivity and have that dab of tolerance."
[/B]
Actually I am a hypocrite as I have no sensitivity or tolerance for others and I like to malign forum members and has no credibility at all.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry guys, i already type until i sian liao. talk or post where they got listen? scrutinised on policy? personal opinion? simi lanjiao lai eh? talk too fierce or better than them, later kena sue. more and more people like me, want to vote them out. sick of voicing out, because pap treat us like idiots!!! gong liao where got listen??? just some wayang after the GE and business as usual, keep sucking our blood dry. housing, medical, everything getting more and more expensive, then the fucking foreign trash! all by pap. this is not market force, our market not liberal like US and all control by ntuc and GLC. in fact, GLC is the biggest land lord. sg is like the board game monopoly with only one player only, the gov. sure make money one. might as well let pap do what they want to make more people tulan and vote them out. im sick of voicing out.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sorry guys, i already type until i sian liao. talk or post where they got listen? scrutinised on policy? personal opinion? simi lanjiao lai eh? talk too fierce or better than them, later kena sue. more and more people like me, want to vote them out. sick of voicing out, because pap treat us like idiots!!! gong liao where got listen??? just some wayang after the GE and business as usual, keep sucking our blood dry. housing, medical, everything getting more and more expensive, then the fucking foreign trash! all by pap. this is not market force, our market not liberal like US and all control by ntuc and GLC. in fact, GLC is the biggest land lord. sg is like the board game monopoly with only one player only, the gov. sure make money one. might as well let pap do what they want to make more people tulan and vote them out. im sick of voicing out.

This type of comments people will read.

Those who type nothing except Sinkies ball-less, low-life etc... What are you trying to achieve ? To make people sick of it & leave this forum right ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tharman finally has a conscience.....

shanm is the law minister, not tharman. tharman will turn out to be a reasonable minister. met him and his wife in sf, and had a chat with him in a crowded space. we had our backs against the wall due the crowd, and discussed education. told him about how good public schools in cal are "segregated" over the years from bad schools by virtue of location and amount of parcel tax collected per location. in other words, the suburban rich enjoy good schools while urban schools are constantly dogged by poor funding. he's a listener.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nippon Paint in Singapore is not the same as Nippon Paint produced in Japan. If you compare the specs, you will understand. Nippon paint produced here is of the lowest specs for Nippon paint Japan thought the Nippon Paint here is of the same specs used in China. Active ingredients of special Nippon Paint is a fraction of the content found in Nippon Paint Japan and thus the cheapness.

WHITEWOLF

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nippon Paint in Singapore is not the same as Nippon Paint produced in Japan. If you compare the specs, you will understand. Nippon paint produced here is of the lowest specs for Nippon paint Japan thought the Nippon Paint here is of the same specs used in China. Active ingredients of special Nippon Paint is a fraction of the content found in Nippon Paint Japan and thus the cheapness.

LOL. Good point. It's the weather here that has only two seasons. Hot and hotter.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In other words, you are saying that the "nihon paint" that Tar man is getting is of an inferior export out of the land of the rising sun?:biggrin: