• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP IB thugs

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at this too. xingguy has bought it up on 17 Dec 2013. See #17.

Bear in mind that Lionheart was not exposed as Kopiuncle's clone yet on 17 Dec 2013.
This is how low down and dirty he is.
Judge for yourself.

The same thread on post #21
Cb Kia Xingguy used vulgarities and then zapped me. Fucker low down maggot.

laksaboy's reply to him:

Cb Kia Xingguy used vulgarities and then zapped me. Fucker low down maggot.
Nice try, but non-paying members cannot zap.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This thread I must say if go to international court of justice ICJ prosecutor have chance

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This thread I must say if go to international court of justice ICJ prosecutor have chance

The evidence is quite overwhelming that Lionheart DID send those PMs. However, Chon, the arch enemy of Kopisai defended Kopi...so I am actaully quite confused now....:*:

And Chon...Kopi looks guilty from the evidence submitted by Xingguy...Why do you think Kopi is innocent? :*:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
xingguy and cheesecbybin

i have never turned on my pm !!!

How could i have sent all these pms!!!

Those messages are not my style!! Fucking doctored liars!!!

Go and double check with our boss samleong!!!

You two doctored monsters and hackers should be permanently banned!!!!

Since when did I accused you and provided the evidence you mongrel cur? I only read the posts and I am sure you are the one as you have the worst record for cursing and swearing. Fuck you bastard for accusing me just as you accuse me of begging points but has no proof.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The evidence is quite overwhelming that Lionheart DID send those PMs. However, Chon, the arch enemy of Kopisai defended Kopi...so I am actaully quite confused now....:*:

And Chon...Kopi looks guilty from the evidence submitted by Xingguy...Why do you think Kopi is innocent? :*:

Bro maybe he's found a bigger fish to catch

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNN lah. chon chon was replying to the first post lah. Some people do not practice the using of "Reply With Quote". Go and read all his postings in this thread and you will understand. I m quite sure he missed out xingguy's replies. That's why the confusion here.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN lah. chon chon was replying to the first post lah. Some people do not practice the using of "Reply With Quote". Go and read all his postings in this thread and you will understand. I m quite sure he missed out xingguy's replies. That's why the confusion here.

Looks like it....fucking Kopisai is a Liar! :oIo:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm not drunk but goodnight fellas, woke up 4 this morning so a little snappy.