• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP IB doing the work on behalf of China's 50 Cent Brigade

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe class="dgfpqhkmhqnsnsksqqds" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SFdr4gWsGog?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

China's Professional Trolls, the 50 Cent Brigade! | China Uncensored

China's 50 Cent Brigade, sometimes called the 50 Cent Party, are essential professional trolls. It's their job to trawl through websites, both inside and outside of China, and monitor what the public is saying about the regime and draw the conversation away from anything critical of China by instead criticizing the United States, Western involvement in international affairs, or by pointing out the flaws of democracy. China Uncensored gets plenty of these guys. Ironic since Youtube, along with Facebook and Twitter are actually banned in China. So it's not just Sina Webio these guys are on. And since China employs 2 million of Internet monitors, more than the 1.5 million the People's Liberation Army, this is clearly a new form of cyber warfare. The weapons are hacking or virus, but a careful and systematic propaganda push. And Snoopybabe.

chinasuckz

Alfrescian
Loyal

How to spot their clones

Most if not all are registered in lowercase alphabet characters for example steffychun, theblackhole, iluvsingapore, kopiuncle etc..

And also in uppercase alphabets like DEDEER, WATERMAN [both are banned] LOL

Of course after bursting their bubble, they will change tact and there are also those in mixed upper and lower case alphabets. :biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

How to spot their clones

Most if not all are registered in lowercase alphabet characters for example steffychun, theblackhole, iluvsingapore, kopiuncle etc..

And also in uppercase alphabets like DEDEER, WATERMAN [both are banned] LOL

Of course after bursting their bubble, they will change tact and there are also those in mixed upper and lower case alphabets. :biggrin:

And an underscore in the middle, like Char_Azn

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lmao is this a joke?i thought PAP IB is a joke but looks like PAP might be paying these arseholes after all.

PAP got consider setting up a 50 cent brigade boh?this could be the answer to all their online problems.fight dissidents with disinformation and propaganda.

Last edited:

Deuce

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lmao is this a joke?i thought PAP IB is a joke but looks like PAP might be paying these arseholes after all.

PAP got consider setting up a 50 cent brigade boh?this could be the answer to all their online problems.fight dissidents with disinformation and propaganda.

It will be costly for the PAP to hire them. And they can't even type a proper sentence in english without making typos and have to use translation tools let alone Singlish. :eek:

Last edited:

AnotherOneBitestheDust

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one bites the dust..
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too..
Another one bites the dust

LOL

b01D1hq.jpg

chinasuckz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whahaha looks like kopisai is butt hurt. :biggrin: Now i will make the game even more interesting.

Your PAP IB active clones will have to take the rap and pay, now that i shift target away from steffychute and onto the open forum.
:biggrin:

LBMBPDQ.jpg

Last edited:

EdenHazard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have already informed the forum host how i will deal with my mass zappers so don't try to pull a fast one cooking up stories. :biggrin:

chinasuckz

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mPEaQKFKM6s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>