• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP govt should repatriate all the 200,000 Indian parasites who are here?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody knows or has asked the govt where are these 200,000 Indian nationals working in and in what jobs.

This is a humongous number, and if the PWP aims at slowing down immigration to a magic number of 20,000 a year, this number is equal to 10 years of misery that we have.

Is the govt telling me that they are in construction sectors and F&B sectors? or are they soaking up lucrative and meaningful jobs for local Singapore PMETs?

The PAP govt also has to account to the people why it signed a CECA that is the most likely source of these 200,000 parasites., and how the CECA has benefited the man-in-the-street here (not vague and ambiguous GDP growth figures).

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India is supposedly a good source of PMET ...and the PAP thought they found a goldmine of cheap talented people. Alas, many who have hired these Indian PMETs live to regret it and with time, those in the know will avoid hiring the PMET from India. And MNCs don't put their R&D office here because they rather pay more in a country with real talents.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
We also have Russian idiots whose egos are so inflated that they are blocking their eyes and pushing out their brains.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 200,000 figure does not include Indian nationals who have obtained PR or citizenship status here. The CECA is the best weapon to use to bring the downfall of the PAPzis. When Singaporeans are sick and tired of it we will add in the Pinoys and mainland Chinese into the mix to stoke the fire even more.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As is already crystal clear, the PAP reckons the island belongs to them. So they can do as they will and will account for very little. Pretty much like Sam reckons this forum belongs to him. While Sam is right, the PAP is sorely mistaken. Sporeans will take back our island, one election after another.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is not just the India Indians.

What about the PRC, Filipinos, Burmese? A lot of them are also not in the construction/F&B sectors. And a lot of them are equally guilty of hiring more of their own cheaperest foreigners.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
India is supposedly a good source of PMET ...and the PAP thought they found a goldmine of cheap talented people. ..........

India is supposed to be a good source of PMET but it is definitely not the only 1 or near the best ones.

I reckon the White Scums have made social and racial considerations. Case in point, PRC and Filipinos.

The White Scums think such cheaperest foreigners would integrate/localize just like that. Only scholar-type of White Scum idiots are embarrassingly stupid to think so, when to them, human beings are as simple and as predictable as the 1s and 0s in their school textbooks.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What about the PRC, Filipinos, Burmese? A lot of them are also not in the construction/F&B sectors. And a lot of them are equally guilty of hiring more of their own cheaperest foreigners.

Step by step..

We kick out the Pundeks, and their young families first then followed by the Ah Tiongs and the Pinoys..

I suggest we let some of the Pinay cunts stay because they can be used as a reproduction machine for us Sinkie males..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This country is too full of these Pundeks..

Its a choking situation.. They are colonising our PMET industry in great numbers..

Even our HDB estates and playgrounds are not spared..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really hope that these shit skins will get deported. For some reason i find them a bigger eye sore than the other foreigners. Hopefully getting them deported isn't like seeing a few cows dancing oppa gangnum style in sync.

FrenFish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find the indians working in the construction sector etc very much ok. reasonably hardworking and do'nt give any problem.

It is those so-called working in PMEt jobs that are the snoobish types. Plenty of them in the science parks.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree, we should deport the foreign shits, urines, pinoys, ruskis, sushis and even kimchis and whoever

dont be bodoh la.no cuntry in tdy's global economic world can isolate itself .

of kos we cannot do that.

the days of nations just diam diam and do their own thing is far gone with the internet and ease of global transport.

But that doesnt mean spore must be like the typical urine mei mei and just spread her legs for anybody.

we must be selective and try to develop our home grown talent (shit, m&d, urine) first and only get in others when locals dont have the competence.

btm line, dont be like a chinky urine geylang mei mei who spread her legs for anybody, by choosy and learn from them when they pump us full of their bs.

:biggrin:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree, we should deport the foreign shits, urines, pinoys, ruskis, sushis and even kimchis and whoever

dont be bodoh la.no cuntry in tdy's global economic world can isolate itself .

of kos we cannot do that.

the days of nations just diam diam and do their own thing is far gone with the internet and ease of global transport.

But that doesnt mean spore must be like the typical urine mei mei and just spread her legs for anybody.

we must be selective and try to develop our home grown talent (shit, m&d, urine) first and only get in others when locals dont have the competence.

btm line, dont be like a chinky urine geylang mei mei who spread her legs for anybody, by choosy and learn from them when they pump us full of their bs.

Ass-me Loong already say that he have no choice to stop people coming here to work because he cannot stop them.

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
As is already crystal clear, the PAP reckons the island belongs to them. So they can do as they will and will account for very little. Pretty much like Sam reckons this forum belongs to him. While Sam is right, the PAP is sorely mistaken. Sporeans will take back our island, one election after another.

I am sympathetic to your position against the PAP.

But I must disagree with your view above.

There is simply no way to meaningfully understand Singapore without treating it as an island that is run like a private company.

It is only a "country" on paper. In substance, it is not really a country.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
w

They don't spread their legs for anybody. They choose. Some races, they don't deal.

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ass-me loong is a clown.

He has no vision and no leadership qualities, we are fucked if we carry on like this.

I do not endorse just opening the gates to every shit, urine, or whoever.

We must have stringent criteria.
dont let every money, pig, panda in, be more selective.

we cannot be like geylang ho, we must be like orchard tower 'hostess' (actually same thing, but a bit atas)

You'll understand the difference or not?

Ass-me Loong already say that he have no choice to stop people coming here to work because he cannot stop them.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A quick fix to our problems is to kick out 2 million foreigners and freeze all intakes for 5 years. Within months, the public transportion will not be that congested. The shopping malls will not be that packed. Prices of goods will fall. Property prices will fall. HDB flats will go down as well.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

True, the Pinoys, PRCs and Burmese can be innocuous too. But as an ethnic group, the Indians are the biggest in numbers of them all.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have urines streaming in from all over, from mudland, from tiongland and even from some other forsaken sewers. and yet the shits are the biggest numbers. lol

bro, want to talk kok also have a bit of truth la.

True, the Pinoys, PRCs and Burmese can be innocuous too. But as an ethnic group, the Indians are the biggest in numbers of them all.