• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Finance Minister most highly paid only knows how to play number games!!!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the papers today and our PAP Finance Minister Tharman said his aims for average Singaporeans median income of $3100 in 10 years time.

Our most talented and experience and highly favored by LKY came out with his piece of shit. Either this guy never study finances at all or his brains are fried.

I never studied finances but I know about this word called "DEPRECIATION".

In 10 years time, the average income of Singaporeans reached $3100, but that time, one bowl of noodles will cost $10 to $20.

Chow Chee Bye LKY and famiLEE and his PAP gangsters,our taxpayers money goes to this kind of highly paid think tank talented PAP ministers with increment of salaries every year and yet they can come out with this kind of shit for Singaporeans.

Fuck you!!!

If this piece of shit information you can print out in your Shitty Times, I have a better suggestion for you LKY and PAP gangsters.

I suggest all the PAP ministers will have their next increment of their salaries in 10 years time also. I think it is very fair as average income of Singaporeans salaries will reached $3100, then PAP ministers should lead by example and had their next increments in their salaries in 10 years time.

Cause I think it is fair as the average Singaporeans income increases in 10 years time, we will pay more taxes. With the increase of taxes from us Singaporeans, then it is fair to use this taxes to increase the PAP ministers salaries.

Even though I dont have Master degree in Finances, but my suggestion is fair and more reliable. Am I rite???

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is another factor. The median income will be fueled by non singaporeans holding higher paying jobs who are just residents. This then pushes the average but it falsely creates the impression that Singaporeans are the beneficiaries. Similar to Colonial imperial period where the white man exploited the people and the land.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not surprise. These are the people who spent hundreds of thousands of taxpayers money renaming Marina Bay, Marine Bay; and the low-cost terminal as Budget Terminal... so smart... WooOooo...

In Ministars world, an engineer can easily be an expert investor. Cooks can predict weather. Soldiers can run any organization and lawyers can be run a country's finance.

Oh, any pigs can fly and MM lives forever.

Worldclass

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few years ago, an Idiot also claims Sinkapore can reach Worldcup 2010....

If Finance Minister Tharman is capable in producing results, why need 10 years.

MIW should make it happen now so that Sinkies can have a better life!

[email protected]

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definition for Median
One type of average, found by arranging the values in order and then selecting the one in the middle. If the total number of values in the sample is even, then the median is the mean of the two middle numbers. The median is a useful number in cases where the distribution has very large extreme values which would otherwise skew the data.

jw5

Loyal
Definition for Median
One type of average, found by arranging the values in order and then selecting the one in the middle. If the total number of values in the sample is even, then the median is the mean of the two middle numbers. The median is a useful number in cases where the distribution has very large extreme values which would otherwise skew the data.
Yes, we know that.
Medium is not the same as mean.
The mean is now very high because of the number of unproductive superstar bureaucrats sitting around making motherhood statements and stating the obvious.
But having a large number of well paid foreign residents will also cause the median figure to be skewed.